Opatra-Reaching Saturation Level?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kit10

Registered Shopper
Caught Caroline Lindsay and Peter Sherlock on TJC this morning. Caroline was shocked that only one person came in for the Neckolage! (Or however it’s spelled). Anything to do with the constant hours of the same products over and over again on TWO Channels? They are reducing the prices constantly which tells you something. Or suggesting novel new ways to use them for every ailment under the sun. I caught a few moments of Natalia balancing the Cleo Mask on her head the other day. Funniest thing I’d seen in a long time!

Is it more exposed? I have been regarding the early morning Beauty Hours on IW as the old TJC Beauty Channel with it’s early morning live shows followed by repeats of the earlier shows so actually rather less showings of Opatra etc. Have there been a lot more Opatra shows on TJC , I haven‘t been watching? If it’s not selling well perhaps there will be very cheap offers coming.

Just watching Chloe on on with the Flexipadi and the Therapad both on IW yesterday with Natalia. Chloe is going to bring them back later in the week. The IBrow was on with Chloe on Saturday morning and on again yesterday with Stacey yesterday. I thought the range of products on IW was small, but TJC seem just as bad. It just seems that every time I switch on, it’s Opatra!

They must be making lots of money from Opatra devices, for they are flogging it day and night on both TJC and Ideal World. I had no idea that there were so many people who were sitting and watching shopping TV and had hundreds and thousands in spare cash to spend on all the devices and lotions and potions.

It's being sold regularly throughout the day, every day, on Ideal World.

I think it was one day last week, when Joanne and Natalia presented, that they even dedicated the late 22:00-02:00 show entirely to Opatra. You then had the 02:00-06:00 show, which is a repeat of that morning's beauty i.e. Opatra show, followed by the 06:00-10:00 show, yet more Opatra!

Lyndsey was on at 6.00 am with the Opatra Clean Lift for £99.00. Over on TJC it was being sold by Carmel and Peter for £129.99 as the final price. Then much drama, Oh this is our early bird special, dropped the price to £99.99. Just pathetic.

Latest posts

Back