Free No7 beauty box with No7 Future Renew

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered the future renew products, didn't receive the free gift, when I chased it up, was just told no free gift sent! Has anyone actually received the free gift, or is it a Ruse to get people to buy the product and doesn't exist? At least in store offers you can see the free gift and do get it!
Not good Customer service off Boots, as I purchased the new products when they were launched....
It was limited to the first 5000 customers. It went very quickly.

I ordered the future renew products, didn't receive the free gift, when I chased it up, was just told no free gift sent! Has anyone actually received the free gift, or is it a Ruse to get people to buy the product and doesn't exist? At least in store offers you can see the free gift and do get it!
Not good Customer service off Boots, as I purchased the new products when they were launched....
It was limited to the first 5000 customers. It went very quickly.

Yes, you would have seen the free gift box in your basket when you ordered if you were going to get it. I think they sold out about 10am. There was another deal today - similar offer with a code and I think a minimum spend on No7 Future Renew products, £10 off the total and 3 for 2. The box was more make-up and lower value over all but not bad for a freebie. I didn’t see how many were available and it’s gone now as well. I didn’t see the offer until this afternoon so didn’t post.

I tried to order, just to test it for a friend, I got a message that the 6 piece free gift was no longer available, it would have automatically added it after applying the REVERSE10 code if it was still available. You must have been so disappointed.

Latest posts

Back