ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
Tili Blooming Beauty Box
Item Number 250570
QVC Price £39.96
P&P £0.00

Give your beauty cupboard a spring awakening with our Tili Blooming Beauty box. This specially curated collection is packed full of gorgeous skincare, haircare and more, ready to freshen up your routine and give you that springtime glow. Including big names like Elemis, Philip Kingsley and Ultrasun, its just the treat you need for some top-to-toe pampering!

Subscription-free - the Tili Blooming Beauty box is a one-off purchase, not a subscription, so you won't be tied into any future boxes.

Amazing value - this Tili collection includes £204 worth of products for just £39.96, with zero P&P. This saving is based on buying the full-size/ml products directly from QVCUK.com and individual brand websites.

The Tili Blooming Beauty box contains:
1 x Psychic Sisters Aventurine Gua Sha - transform your daily skincare ritual into a luxurious, spa-like experience with this aventurine Gua Sha, a traditional facial-massage tool. Great for using with your favourite serum or moisturiser to give you a hydrated, glowing complexion, this cool, tactile tool is ideal for those moments when your skin needs a quick boost. Top tip: chill it in the fridge before use for an even more cooling, relaxing experience
1 x Psychic Sisters Bath & Body Oil (100ml) - there's nothing quite like sinking into a nice long bath after a hard day, right? Relax and enjoy some downtime with this divine bath oil, designed to bring joy and happiness into your life. Enriched with pomegranate essential oils and infused with rose quartz crystals, this soothing oil helps promote a sense of wellbeing and self-love
1 x Ultrasun Face Anti-Ageing Sun Protection SPF 30 (25ml) - have fun in the sun while staying safe with this lightweight suncream that's suitable for sensitive skin. It works to reduce the appearance of sun-induced ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and larger pores, and boasts an incredibly fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula. It also doubles as a moisturiser for your face, neck and decollete
1 x Judith Williams Retinol Science Day Cream (100ml) - introduce the power of retinol into your beauty ritual with this rich, hydrating day cream. This luxe formula works to target the visible signs of premature ageing while also deeply hydrating skin to leave your complexion looking radiant and smooth. Trust the experts and refresh your skincare routine - everyone will be asking your secret!
1 x Philip Kingsley Root Boosting Spray (60ml) - bigger is always better with this amplifying formula that helps to transform fine, flat, limp hair, offering a more voluminous, full-bodied finish with the look of less frizz and more shine. Raise your hair game and create big, bouncy styles you'll love with this fantastic Philip Kingsley formula
1 x Gatineau Collagene Expert Hydra Essence (30ml) - let Gatineau show you the way to a more youthful-looking complexion with this collagen-led formulation from their Collagene Expert range and give your skin a hit of hydration. If you want to reduce the appearance of fine lines for a more radiant, smooth finish, then this is the essence for you!
1 x Manucurist Green Active Glow (15ml) - give your nails a pro-level manicure at home with this colour-care nail treatment. This superb treatment is infused with moisturising sweet almond oil, soothing raspberry extracts and AHAs, delivering a rosy glow finish, while helping to revitalise the look of your nails
1 x Elemis Peptide4 Overnight Radiance Peel (30ml) - fancy a beauty treatment while you sleep? Well, that's exactly what you get with this Overnight Radiance Peel from Elemis, a gentle treatment that works to exfoliate your skin as you sleep, targeting the visible signs of ageing while leaving your complexion with a healthy-looking glow. Power up your beauty sleep with this must-have peel and wake up feeling gorgeous
1 x Tova Halo Eau De Parfum (10ml) - we love the fresh, spring aroma of Tova's gorgeous Halo fragrance. It brings an air of elegance and femininity, featuring notes of Italian bergamot, jasmine, gardenia and amber. If you're looking for your new signature scent, you might just have found it with this delightful eau de parfum

Tili collection includes £204 worth of products for just £39.96

Psychic Sisters Aventurine Gua Sha £15 for the Jade one at Q, although this one on Beauty bay is £24.95, cost £2.94
Psychic Sisters Bath & Body Oil 100ml £16 direct cost £3.14
Ultrasun Face Anti-Ageing Sun Protection SPF 30 25ml £12 direct cost £2.35
Judith Williams Retinol Science Day Cream 100ml £42 direct cost £8.23
Philip Kingsley Root Boosting Spray 60ml RRP £11 cost £2.16
Gatineau Collagene Expert Hydra Essence 30ml or £46 for 120ml so approx £11.50 cost £2.25
Manucurist Green Active Glow 15ml £16 direct cost £3.13
Elemis Peptide4 Overnight Radiance Peel 30ml £62 direct cost £12.14
Tova Halo Eau De Parfum 10ml approx £18.50 to balance to £204 quoted, this is approx correct due to full size & exchange rate, cost £3.62

Total £204 cost £39.96.

Reckon that kit comes with a pair of hot pants and a Marathon bar given how long it’s been at the back of the warehouse.

Don’t know how QVC have the cheek - “try it, love it” indeed!!

And the zero postage is supposed to make us feel grateful 🤣🤣

I ordered this on Sunday, and it arrived this morning! I like the skincare Tili boxes, but will only buy if I am going to use all the products. I use a lot of skincare, and like to try lots of different lotions and potions ( I’m always poking about in TK MAXX!) so beauty boxes suit me down to the ground! This one is beautifully boxed, and I will use all the products. The only one I’m not keen on is the Tova perfume,I don’t like her perfumes anyway, too sweet for my taste, but I will wear it as a general everyday one.

Latest posts

Back