Perricone MD TSV 24/05/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perricone Day & Night Essential Moisturising Duo
Item Number 251233
QVC Price £220.00
TSV Price £99.96
P&P £0.00

Give your skin the care it deserves with Perricone's Day & Night Essential Moisturising Duo, designed to support your skin's needs around the clock. By day, the High Potency Classics Face Finishing & Firming Moisturiser Tint SPF 30 works to deliver hydration with a touch of colour and sun protection, setting the stage for a flawless complexion. As you sleep, the Neuropeptide Night Cream takes over, targeting the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to help promote a smoother, more radiant look. This duo works in harmony to ensure your skin is cared for.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually, directly from Perriconemd.co.uk you'd pay £274. So, to get the duo for our Today's Special Value price of just £99.96 with no P&P to pay, you're saving £110.04.

AM to PM - you know what they say - moisturise, moisturise, moisturise! It's so important to keep your complexion well moisturised by day and night, and this powerful duo does just that, with luxurious day and night creams your skin will love.

Keep them coming - want to stock up on this great set? Choose our Subscribe & Save option and you'll receive this skincare duo again in 60 days' time at today's same special price!

Science-led innovation - formulated by world-renowned dermatologist and nutritionist Dr. Nick Perricone, this scientifically formulated skincare range features innovative treatments to help tackle visible signs of ageing. If you know what you want from your skincare and are searching for products at the cutting edge of the beauty industry, this duo is for you.

Contains:
1 x High Potency Classics Face Finishing & Firming Tinted Moisturiser SPF 30 (59ml) - a lightweight, deeply hydrating moisturiser, formulated with pigment capsules that slowly release upon application to reveal a warm tint that adjusts to your individual skin tone. Oil-free, fast-absorbing and designed to smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections. Rich in antioxidants, plus alpha lipoic acid, and vitamin
1 x Neuropeptide Night Cream (74ml) - an ultra-rich, luxurious formula that works overnight to absorb into the skin, helping to deliver essential hydration while targeting the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a visibly younger, smoother and radiant-looking complexion. Enriched with neuropeptides

Subscribe & Save
Item Number 252692

If you were to buy these items individually, directly from Perriconemd.co.uk you'd pay £274

High Potency Classics Face Finishing & Firming Tinted Moisturiser SPF 30 (59ml) £64 direct cost £23.35
Neuropeptide Night Cream (74ml) £210 direct cost £76.61

Total £274 cost £99.96.

Perricone Day & Night Essential Moisturising Duo
Item Number 251233
QVC Price £220.00
TSV Price £99.96
P&P £0.00

Give your skin the care it deserves with Perricone's Day & Night Essential Moisturising Duo, designed to support your skin's needs around the clock. By day, the High Potency Classics Face Finishing & Firming Moisturiser Tint SPF 30 works to deliver hydration with a touch of colour and sun protection, setting the stage for a flawless complexion. As you sleep, the Neuropeptide Night Cream takes over, targeting the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to help promote a smoother, more radiant look. This duo works in harmony to ensure your skin is cared for.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually, directly from Perriconemd.co.uk you'd pay £274. So, to get the duo for our Today's Special Value price of just £99.96 with no P&P to pay, you're saving £110.04.

AM to PM - you know what they say - moisturise, moisturise, moisturise! It's so important to keep your complexion well moisturised by day and night, and this powerful duo does just that, with luxurious day and night creams your skin will love.

Keep them coming - want to stock up on this great set? Choose our Subscribe & Save option and you'll receive this skincare duo again in 60 days' time at today's same special price!

Science-led innovation - formulated by world-renowned dermatologist and nutritionist Dr. Nick Perricone, this scientifically formulated skincare range features innovative treatments to help tackle visible signs of ageing. If you know what you want from your skincare and are searching for products at the cutting edge of the beauty industry, this duo is for you.

Contains:
1 x High Potency Classics Face Finishing & Firming Tinted Moisturiser SPF 30 (59ml) - a lightweight, deeply hydrating moisturiser, formulated with pigment capsules that slowly release upon application to reveal a warm tint that adjusts to your individual skin tone. Oil-free, fast-absorbing and designed to smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections. Rich in antioxidants, plus alpha lipoic acid, and vitamin
1 x Neuropeptide Night Cream (74ml) - an ultra-rich, luxurious formula that works overnight to absorb into the skin, helping to deliver essential hydration while targeting the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a visibly younger, smoother and radiant-looking complexion. Enriched with neuropeptides

Subscribe & Save
Item Number 252692
I have bought the tinted cream as part of a tsv before. It made my skin look lovely, however I came out in spots every time I used it so had to stop using it

Ridiculous. You only have to look at the BA for the brand who has more ‘work’ done to her face with every passing year. She’s like Benjamin Flamin Button 🙄

Jill Franks will be warming her larynx up for the launch already 🙈
I wish she’d lose her voice. I can’t bear to watch or listen to her. Such a pretentious, pampered princess. Awful woman. Doesn’t cook pr clean and too precious to pick up her dogs’ poo !! Walks behind the downtrodden husband and watched whilst he does it. Yes seriously!!!! Once spent part of a presentation telling us all how she couldn’t bring herself to clean up after the dogs (whilst doing all the annoying hair tossing and hand gestures) so husband does it while she looks the other way! That was years ago and as far as I’m concerned was the nail in her coffin for me. That and the tales of the luxury fridge freezer they had shipped from the States, the handbags costing thousands and the “kitchen what’s a kitchen” “iron what’s an iron” rubbish she spouts while doing that awful giggle. 😖. Spends half of each presentation swapping childish banter with the BA’s and her presentation skills are zero. Why they keep her on is beyond me. Apologies to anyone who thinks she’s the dogs doo dahs - luckily we’re all different.

I love the Perricone products and I am very tempted, but I have to say I love Alison Young’s dress. Frantically looking through the QVC website to try and find it!!

Jill does annoy me and but she did lose her voice once and I think it was quite a serious thing. Also one of her dogs got stolen and I don't think was ever found so on both those things I do have sympathy for her. She does do the ditsy bint routine a bit too often though and what really gets my goat is when she seems to be having a private joke with a BA she is presenting with .

On the Perricone products, does anyone else think the after photos look worse than the before? I'm not buying, far too much money.

CC

Jeez, has Cara Black got another new face???? The woman on TV now looks nothing like the woman a few years ago. If Perricone is so good, why the new face Cara, why not use what you are flogging? I'll pass on this TSV thanks, no faith in the brand ambassador.
Oh blimey I’ve just seen her - looks like a totally different woman 😱

Jill does annoy me and but she did lose her voice once and I think it was quite a serious thing. Also one of her dogs got stolen and I don't think was ever found so on both those things I do have sympathy for her. She does do the ditsy bint routine a bit too often though and what really gets my goat is when she seems to be having a private joke with a BA she is presenting with .

On the Perricone products, does anyone else think the after photos look worse than the before? I'm not buying, far too much money.

CC
99% of the time I think the before are better than the after. I think only Korres and M.Assam look better in the after pictures.

Boots got a new no7 sun damage reversal range which looks far better value.
Got a tenner off with a no7 voucher.
Must have had another offer on because it ended up costing me £12.45 for a 50ml moisturiser with SPF 50 .
Should have been £24.95.
Plus advantage points too.
I do think the majority of ageing is caused by day to day sun exposure.

I got that deal from boots too! I pay no attention to the before and after pics because almost any cream shows an improvement to wrinkles just after it’s applied. That doesn’t last long though. They should tell us how long the product has been on the skin.

Latest posts

Back