Last edited by a moderator:
Shay & Blue 5 Piece Woods Fragrance Collection Big Deal Price £52 + £3.95 post

• 1 x Blackberry Woods Eau de Parfum (100ml) RRP £55 + post
  • 1 x Blacks Club Leather Eau de Parfum (10ml) RRP £25 + post
  • 1 x Kingswood Eau de Parfum (10ml) RRP £25 + post
  • 1 x Dandelion Fig Eau de Parfum (10ml) RRP £25 + post
  • 1 x Blackberry Woods Hand Creme (40ml) RRP £15 + post

Total RRP £145 + post
I like all of those (unusually) and it would be a good enough deal if I needed more of any of them but I have been spoilt by the prices of better deals in the last year and a half, especially from Shay & Blue direct.

You know me, though - I’m still considering it and I haven’t decided not to buy it yet! 🤔

I like all of those (unusually) and it would be a good enough deal if I needed more of any of them but I have been spoilt by the prices of better deals in the last year and a half, especially from Shay & Blue direct.

You know me, though - I’m still considering it and I haven’t decided not to buy it yet! 🤔

I don't think anyone on this forum is the least bit surprised by that to be honest Andi 😂😂

I’ve used these small sprays in a TSV from yonks ago.
A few squirts and done.
Nice enough brand but like the rest these days the fragrance lasts 5 minutes and pooff gone.

I’ve used these small sprays in a TSV from yonks ago.
A few squirts and done.
Nice enough brand but like the rest these days the fragrance lasts 5 minutes and pooff gone.
I bought one of the sets that were on offer a couple of months back, what a complete waste of money, couldn't smell it after 30 mins and I have a great sense of smell, would never by again,
Weird, isn’t it? I find the opposite. With the exception of Amber Rose and Clementine which fade to not much in a few hours on me (to my nose at least, anlthough others have said they can smell me!) I get great longevity, especially with the woodsy ones like in the Big Deal. But as we say on here all the time, we all have different skin and senses for smells.

Weird, isn’t it? I find the opposite. With the exception of Amber Rose and Clementine which fade to not much in a few hours on me (to my nose at least, anlthough others have said they can smell me!) I get great longevity, especially with the woodsy ones like in the Big Deal. But as we say on here all the time, we all have different skin and senses for smells.
Me too s&b are one of my go to perfume brands

Me too s&b are one of my go to perfume brands
I just can't seem to get on with S & Blue. It's just not...nice enough....(for me) in that the fragrances really aren't all that (imo) & the absurd website annoys the **** out of me (so much so that I sent a cross email about it).
I had some for xmas & don't know what to do with it. It was a mix of the ten ml 'samples', so I had a minute sniff of each, feeling underwhelmed & moving on to the next thinking 'this will be the one'. Not so. I have Blood Oranges (BO!!) Framboise Noire, Cherry blossom, Atropa Belladonna , Black Tulip & won't wear any. Bella Donna is the better of the 5 but still not for wearing. Seem too good for the chazza & I don't think my friends would like them either. I know Mom will dislike them. Can't really gift either, because a tiny bit is missing, & if I don't like them, I can't expect others to.

Fragrance durability/ staying power tends to be better on well moisturised skin.
Also, we do get nose blindness... you can tell that from those who reek of their perfume but still top it up thinking if they can't smell it, it must have faded away!!

Fragrance always used to last on me I definitely think something is going on in the manufacturing process rather than a menopausal skin change.

• x Blackberry Woods Eau de Parfum (100ml) RRP £55 cost £21.22
  • 1 x Blacks Club Leather Eau de Parfum (10ml) RRP £25 cost £9.65
  • 1 x Kingswood Eau de Parfum (10ml) RRP £25 cost £9.65
  • 1 x Dandelion Fig Eau de Parfum (10ml) RRP £25 cost £9.65
  • 1 x Blackberry Woods Hand Creme (40ml) RRP £15 cost £5.78

Total RRP £145 cost £55.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for prices.

Latest posts

Back