21/07/22 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

21/07/22 One Time Only Prices

Lola Rose Semi Precious Kasandra 19 - 25" Necklace One Time Only Price £74.80 + post

Denim & Co. Cropped Side Slit Trouser One Time Only Price £14.98 + post
Do they still expect us to second money on LR when you can get real gemstones from other channels. It’s cheap and some of it is dyed.

The LR bandwagon keeps on rolling. I’m not sure where the never ending supply of customers is coming from. Surely one or two pieces should be enough for most people. I had a bracelet just to see what the fuss was about. It was ok but got moved on.

Quite a lot of it is dyed, and according to several posts, the colours of the stones fade over time.
I used to buy years ago, but prefer the dainty small stone pieces. She's gone back in time with the large stone heart pieces and they look dated.

The LR bandwagon keeps on rolling. I’m not sure where the never ending supply of customers is coming from. Surely one or two pieces should be enough for most people. I had a bracelet just to see what the fuss was about. It was ok but got moved on.
Is it a never-ending supply of customers, or never-ending orders by their existing customers.

Latest posts

Back