4 Easy Pay Code & TSVS on 5 Easy Pays

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why don’t they do 70p postage on everything? (to celebrate the 70 years) I seem to remember in the distant past they would celebrate things like the 10th anniversary with 10p postage and things like that.
At least it would be relevant - Even if the stuff they are trying to make us buy for the sake of the jubilee totally isn't. No, just tell everybody that you need to buy more make up or a new handbag to celebrate and keep the prices "Royally" high. (see what I did there?!)

I watched a bit of the Tarte programme with Jill Franks. Was flogging a lippy and small lipgloss for "special" price of £ 31. Three colours to choose from. JF suggested we buy them all. 😮😮😮 on yes, plus , wait for it, £2.95 postage per set. That's £9 ***** postage for goodness sake!! Making a grand total of £102 for three lippys and three small lipglosses! What *** planet do these people live on? I switched over by the way. Ludicrous woman. Sorry peeps, rant over. ACC is fast becoming unrelatable to me in these difficult times.

As I have never bothered to order anything on EZPay, I’m not starting now. In fact, I’ll be surprised if I even order anything over the Jubilee weekend.

I knew what Crashers meant and just read on.

If you take a sniff you can get a whiff of the sh*t coming which is going to hit QVC because of the cost of living crisis. It has started with the easy pays and the now 5 being more regular. Perhaps they are hoping the money the chancellor is giving will be spent with them? Er, no. Those fancy Dyson hairstyling products will not be selling no matter what new colour they bring out. The overpriced food, the high-end brands of beauty and fashion. Only the well off will be still happily shopping with QVC

Oh, and I am saying this for the other shopping channels.

I knew what Crashers meant and just read on.

If you take a sniff you can get a whiff of the sh*t coming which is going to hit QVC because of the cost of living crisis. It has started with the easy pays and the now 5 being more regular. Perhaps they are hoping the money the chancellor is giving will be spent with them? Er, no. Those fancy Dyson hairstyling products will not be selling no matter what new colour they bring out. The overpriced food, the high-end brands of beauty and fashion. Only the well off will be still happily shopping with QVC

Oh, and I am saying this for the other shopping channels.
agree Donna, their food prices are so expensive!Andi Peters last night flogging lamb chops (frozen may I add!) They worked out at £2.93 each. You had to buy 14 at a total of £44 plus postage!!! If you want top food just go to M and Spencer, especially when you get 15% off on your Sparks card. And don't even get me started on the overpriced lies they try to flog us!!!!

I watched a bit of the Tarte programme with Jill Franks. Was flogging a lippy and small lipgloss for "special" price of £ 31. Three colours to choose from. JF suggested we buy them all. 😮😮😮 on yes, plus , wait for it, £2.95 postage per set. That's £9 ***** postage for goodness sake!! Making a grand total of £102 for three lippys and three small lipglosses! What *** planet do these people live on? I switched over by the way. Ludicrous woman. Sorry peeps, rant over. ACC is fast becoming unrelatable to me in these difficult times.
I agree - What planet? The wealthy and I'm talking wealthy will have that sort of money to spend, but I very much doubt whether they'd bother themselves watching QVC. I have no problem with them wanting to sell high end products - just so long as they genuinely are high end products (not crap with high end prices - Yep Marla Wynne, you know who you are) what I object to is suggesting that people buy such expensive goods in multiples as if it would be "rude not to". The viewers can see what's on offer and decide for themselves how many they're going to buy - It's unnecessary and very irresponsible. They know how gullible some of their customers are, they only have to look at Qurio to see that - candy from a baby! They also know how much postage Q charge, so buying every top in every colour could possibly set you back as much as £30 alone. When they say "I'd buy every colour if I were you" I'm sure they actually mean it, it's all in the "If I were you bit". What they're really saying is we know you're a gullible lot, I mean I wouldn't pay £30 to get 5 flimsy tops delivered in 5 plastic bags bundled together with a lacky band, but you would - Go for it!

agree Donna, their food prices are so expensive!Andi Peters last night flogging lamb chops (frozen may I add!) They worked out at £2.93 each. You had to buy 14 at a total of £44 plus postage!!! If you want top food just go to M and Spencer, especially when you get 15% off on your Sparks card. And don't even get me started on the overpriced lies they try to flog us!!!!
Totally agree about M&S food, although clearly not for families with kids who hoover up anything not bolted down !

4 Easy Pay Code ALL4EZ on anything in stock until sunday & apparently all tsvs will be on 5 Easy Pays over the weekend too
I’m pretty sure this was mentioned on their FB page. Someone said it wasn’t working and QVC replied that it starts on Weds at 9pm.

For the platinum jubilee, I totally agree 70p p&p would have fitted the bill nicely. Both a nod to her maj and acknowledging that many do need to watch their spending. It would also have been nice to focus on British (all of UK) and Commonwealth brands. By which I mean both born and made in the claimed country.

I don't mind a bit of easypay but I'm a more cautious shopper now we've retired. QVC has tried all sorts of offers over the years; I can only assume they stick with easypays because it increases sales and profits without discounting prices. I'm not saying that's "right", but it's what they do.

Latest posts

Back