Ali K - the consummate professional

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

chubchop

Registered Shopper
:angel:I think Alison Keenan is an excellent presenter. Her experience on proper TV and radio really shines through. She gives out all the info you need (she must have a great memory cos there's no autocue) and it's all very flowing. She also has fun, when she's allowed. She looks really healthy after her hols and I would put money on the fact that she hasn't had surgery. I would put her in my top 3 presenters, definitely!:flower:

i agree she is a proffessional presenter not someone who really wants to be an actress and does this qvc malarchy instead.

i suppose she is a bit old school. good command of english and well spoken. most of the other presenters have very very poor vocal/vocabulary skills.

i wonder who they are?:tongue:

Can't stand Cougar Keenan and her bossy, know-all style of presenting. The only redeeming feature is that she can no longer boast about all the jewellery her old man had bought her.

I'm afraid I don't like her presenting style at all ~ she is so strident and forceful and seems to get more and more so as her stint goes on, until she's practically bellowing! To me,she comes across as very bossy and that puts me right off buying.

i agree that her tone is sometimes a bit harsh but she does know a few more words than some of the other dimmer presenters who have no more than a dozen words in their vocabulary.:yawn:

julia is a happpy medium in that she does sound very knowlegeable and is honest most of the time with her likes and dislikes.
she is also very good with guest presenters.

alison keenan works better on her own oddly enough this is quite a skill of hers.

Can't stand Cougar Keenan and her bossy, know-all style of presenting. The only redeeming feature is that she can no longer boast about all the jewellery her old man had bought her.

best line in big brother this year, said with a bristolian accent

"get away from our boys you cougar bitch!"

:giggle:

what does cougar mean?:confused:

a cougar is a slang term for an older woman who seduces younger men. think anne bancroft as mrs robinson in "the graduate" seducing dustin hoffman. She was probably the first and the most archetypal cougar.

a cougar is a slang term for an older woman who seduces younger men. think anne bancroft as mrs robinson in "the graduate" seducing dustin hoffman. She was probably the first and the most archetypal cougar.

Is cougar meant to be a compliment or insult, I can't tell?:wonder:

Could well be. Go on I dare you to write that in full!! :mysmilie_62:

OK. Mother with whom I'd Like to Forge a Friendship. Oh. no, sorry that would be two Fs, and there's only one F in MILF. My mistake:devil:

Latest posts

Back