Angelina's pushy again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RedPhoenix

Registered Shopper
Since being a member of this shopping telly.com my eyes have been opened wider than they were before.
I'm watching Dave T. & Angelina selling opals. They're big pieces at over £1000. They weren't on pre-order yet she says half of them have gone. So I called the call centre to see if I too could jump the queue and buy one. I was told until they're shown live or on pre-order I couldn't purchase.
So Angelina please tell me how half of them could have been sold.

You have to phone up with the special keyword "Akinshenwaschalooshikom", tap your wand three times - and voila - you have one added to your basket.

How did you not know this? I'm sure Ellis would have shown a VT about it....................

paul-daniels_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Say that quick and a few times after a bit of beer or whatever you partake in. :p

Some might say it's a made up word - but it's actually the name of a new variety of 'vivid red' Jadeite (also known as 'pigeon-s**t grey) discovered by artisanal miners (roadworkers) in the tropical regions of Guildfordistan, Surreylasia.

Rumoured to be very rare - with only 78,000 tonnes of material discovered.

Coming to a local 'Dirty Harry Jewels' near you.

Some might say it's a made up word - but it's actually the name of a new variety of 'vivid red' Jadeite (also known as 'pigeon-s**t grey) discovered by artisanal miners (roadworkers) in the tropical regions of Guildfordistan, Surreylasia.

Rumoured to be very rare - with only 78,000 tonnes of material discovered.

Coming to a local 'Dirty Harry Jewels' near you.
To elaborate on my 'like'. LOL and some :)

Since being a member of this shopping telly.com my eyes have been opened wider than they were before.
I'm watching Dave T. & Angelina selling opals. They're big pieces at over £1000. They weren't on pre-order yet she says half of them have gone. So I called the call centre to see if I too could jump the queue and buy one. I was told until they're shown live or on pre-order I couldn't purchase.
So Angelina please tell me how half of them could have been sold.
Yes please do tell!

Latest posts

Back