Anthony James Timepieces

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As rare as hen's teeth

Registered Shopper
Shop Extra will be selling Anthony James watches at 1.00 am if any of you guys can't sleep

Many fashion watches on the market today are not worth buying. Anthony James use low-quality materials from China that will easily break or damage. Their movements are also unreliable and faulty. These watches are a waste of money and time. They are just fashion accessories with no real value. Don't fall for the marketing tricks of these brands that sell cheap watches as luxury items. All Anthony James do is put their logo on a cheap Chinese made stock watch

Shop Extra will be selling Anthony James watches at 1.00 am if any of you guys can't sleep

Many fashion watches on the market today are not worth buying. Anthony James use low-quality materials from China that will easily break or damage. Their movements are also unreliable and faulty. These watches are a waste of money and time. They are just fashion accessories with no real value. Don't fall for the marketing tricks of these brands that sell cheap watches as luxury items. All Anthony James do is put their logo on a cheap Chinese made stock watch
Yeah, but at least the prices were reasonable. £30 for an automatic, gold-looking watch from China isn't bad.
The movements and watch will last long enough to wear while the finish wears off.
And anything that says London on it is nice to have for me... 😀

Yeah, but at least the prices were reasonable. £30 for an automatic, gold-looking watch from China isn't bad.
The movements and watch will last long enough to wear while the finish wears off.
And anything that says London on it is nice to have for me... 😀
Ha-ha I like it!

Ha-ha I like it!
Are you MM? Lol.
Was that one of his oft-repeated phrases, I think.
Actually, along with him & Paul B, thought they were one of the better presenters, less b/s and exaggeration, more just facts about the item, it's uses and sales admin. Sure he'd go a bit over, but not shout or garble randomly endlessly, and not tell mistruths, or fall into spells of ecstasy, unlike some others, over some piece of tat.

Are you MM? Lol.
Was that one of his oft-repeated phrases, I think.
Actually, along with him & Paul B, thought they were one of the better presenters, less b/s and exaggeration, more just facts about the item, it's uses and sales admin. Sure he'd go a bit over, but not shout or garble randomly endlessly, and not tell mistruths, or fall into spells of ecstasy, unlike some others, over some piece of tat.
Ha, no Yeah it was his most prized saying

Latest posts

Back