Tili TSV 13/05/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tili Rechargeable Body Trimmer with LED Light & Replacement Heads TSV 13/05/24 £29.97 + post

Upgrade your grooming experience with the brand new and exclusive Tili Rechargeable Trimmer, designed with an innovative LED light for unmatched precision. This compact, all-purpose tool is ideal for both wet and dry shaving, ensuring a comfortable trim under any condition. With up to 150 minutes of use on a single charge and three replacement heads, a sensitive skin guard and more, you have everything you need for flawless grooming.

Light bright - see clearly and shave precisely with the LED light that illuminates the shaving area whenever the razor is on.

Dry shave - skip the prep, no soap, water or creams are needed. You can achieve a perfect shave anytime, anywhere.

Replacement heads - equipped with three replacement heads in total, enjoy extended, seamless performance with all the essential tools at your fingertips.

Gold standard - carry your trimmer in style with the included gold-tone case, designed to secure your trimmer and accessories neatly.

Only at QVC - choose from four brand new and exclusive colours to match your style - White, Pink, Purple or Aqua.

• Up to 150 minutes usage time
  • Charge time: 1.5 hours - 2 hours

Colour options:

• Pink
  • Purple
  • White
  • Aqua

What's in the box?

• 1 x rechargeable trimmer
  • 3 x replacement trimmer heads with protective cover
  • 1 x sensitive skin guard
  • 1 x leaflet
  • 1 x USB type C charging cable
  • 1 x trimmer cleaner brush
  • 1 x protective storage case
  • 1 x carry case

All measurements are approximate

Attachments

• TSV 1.png
    TSV 1.png
    393 KB · Views: 0
  • TSV 2.png
    TSV 2.png
    600.7 KB · Views: 0
  • TSV 3.jpg
    TSV 3.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
  • TSV 4.png
    TSV 4.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Ooh! A body trimmer! Just what I need in time for summer.

Ah! It's a body hair trimmer. Bummer.

Not that I don't need one of those, I just can't be arsed any more :eek:

That’s the thing with age, you are able to rise above the silly twiddly things that used to vex you in your 20’s, 30’s or even 40’s!!

With age comes experience. I just find I am a good deal more mellow than what I used to be!

Tili Rechargeable Body Trimmer with LED Light & Replacement Heads
Item Number: 738069
QVC Price £39.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.97
P&P £2.95

Upgrade your grooming experience with the brand new and exclusive Tili Rechargeable Trimmer, designed with an innovative LED light for unmatched precision. This compact, all-purpose tool is ideal for both wet and dry shaving, ensuring a comfortable trim under any condition. With up to 150 minutes of use on a single charge and two additional replacement heads, a sensitive skin guard and more, you have everything you need for flawless grooming.

Light bright - see clearly and shave precisely with the LED light that illuminates the shaving area whenever the razor is on.

Dry shave - skip the prep, no soap, water or creams are needed. You can achieve a perfect shave anytime, anywhere.

Replacement heads - equipped with two extra replacement heads, three in total, enjoy extended, seamless performance with all the essential tools at your fingertips.

Gold standard - carry your trimmer in style with the included gold-tone case, designed to secure your trimmer and accessories neatly.

Only at QVC - choose from four brand new and exclusive colours to match your style - White, Pink, Purple or Aqua.

• Up to 150 minutes usage time
  • Charge time: 1.5 hours - 2 hours

Colour options:

• Pink
  • Purple
  • White
  • Aqua

What's in the box?

• 1 x rechargeable trimmer
  • 3 x trimmer heads with protective cover
  • 1 x sensitive skin guard
  • 1 x leaflet