Bethlehem Lights Tiny Globe Lights TSV 11/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i have these in the mesh lights that you wrap around a tree. mine are larger bulbs. really nice but dont last long outside.

Agree they do not last long outside. I brought mine indoors after a month, when they stopped working, dried them out and they started working again. I used them last winter and have just got them out again.

Agree they do not last long outside. I brought mine indoors after a month, when they stopped working, dried them out and they started working again. I used them last winter and have just got them out again.

hope you can revive them. i like them out all year not just for christmas but they dont last. theres a website that sell these with a year guarantee so will give them a go. qvc are cheeky only guaranteeing these for 6 months they are not cheap

hope you can revive them. i like them out all year not just for christmas but they dont last. theres a website that sell these with a year guarantee so will give them a go. qvc are cheeky only guaranteeing these for 6 months they are not cheap
They are working fine. This will be their 3rd Christmas indoors. I returned the ones I bought last year. Thin tiny light that stopped working in days.
I also have Bethlehem calla lilies in a pot and a lantern and both of those are still working. I use them from October to February every year. Again both items are in their 3rd year.

inside they will last no doubt its the english wet weather that finishes them off

Bethlehem Lights Battery Operated Indoor/Outdoor 5.4m Strand with 50 LEDs & Timer
Item Number: 704691
QVC Price £24.50
Today's Special Value Price £19.96
P&P £4.95

A strand of 50 LED lights that can be set to either a classic white glow or a merry multi-colour display, perfect for placing indoors or out thanks to the discreet, water-tight battery box. Whatever the season, this glimmering, colour-changing light strand from Bethlehem Lights will enhance your home with a touch of sparkle come nightfall.

Take your pick - the elegant Vintage Candle design features an elongated faceted bulb, whereas Vintage Globe offers the classic, round berry-shaped bulb finish. Both options can be set either to Steady or Twinkle, creating the ambience to suit you.

A new highlight - for the first time, Bethlehem Lights brings you a 50 LED light display with both clear and multi lights in the same stand. With simply the touch of a button, you can change the look from an ambient warm white glow to a fun and colourful look.

Indoor or out - the simple and reliable battery operation allows for easy display positioning without the worry of wires or finding a power outlet. It also ensures the lights can be used anywhere outside to brighten up your patio, railings or trees.

Season to season - from outdoor archways to Christmas trees and plant trellises to fireplaces, these pretty lights will set the scene in your home and garden whatever the time of year; the more the merrier!

Set and forget - the four, six or eight hour timer means you can set your lights to come on at the same time each day and automatically turn off later.

50 LED lights
Extra-long length
Timer function
Requires 3 x 'D' batteries (included)
Length: 5.4m (17ft 7")

Options:

Vintage Candle
Vintage Globe

Behind the brand
Bethlehem Lights creates innovative lighting displays, pre-lit foliage and decorative ornaments for hotels, leisure parks and cruise ships around the world. Now you can bring home the beauty and splendour of these high-quality decorative lights for use all year round.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.704691

I like the lights but does it mean we will have Gill Gauntlet all day... with her monotone voice telling us how much she loves everything. She really does my head in, she seem to live at QVC just lately....:yawn:

Like the ball ones but not too sure if they are actually that good value, once p&p is added?

Bought two sets of the candle bulb ones - I love the fact that they can be clear or colourful.

I'm a christmas light addict though - I'm running out of places to hang them... I need to stop now I think!

It always makes me laugh when Gill Gauntlet keep saying how easy Bethlehem Lights are.
Oh come on, it really isn't difficult putting some lights around a tree whether they are battery powered or not.

She's never off our screens at the moment saying the same phrases over and over and overrrrrrrrr in that awful nasally voice. It really grates on me.

marksand sparks have loads of battery operated lights 3 for 2 at the mo i did have friends and family extra 20% off

I avoid these Christmas decoration shows as I don't buy but just flicked on out of curiosity for a couple of minutes tonight & there were some items which they were emphasising are 'hand painted' so intricate etc. etc.These are selling for under £20, now who is doing the 'hand painting' & what do they get for doing it? --I think I know the answer.

Latest posts

Back