Bloom Faux Flowers!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've always thought of dying as changing channels.

As I type this I have BBC1 on my TV but I know that there are dozens of channels out there that I cannot watch because my television is not tuned to them, but if I pick up my remote control and push a button I can view any of them.

I think of my loved ones, both human and pets that have died as being on another channel, I know that they are out there but I can't view them because I haven't got the correct remote control.
Susie, I can only speak for the pets but they appear when you least expect them. Often you only see the shadow or feel their presence but they are definitely there. We've been away this week and everywhere we have been there has been a robin appear and sit near us, I believe it's my gran. There's always a robin wherever we go.

CC

Susie, I can only speak for the pets but they appear when you least expect them. Often you only see the shadow or feel their presence but they are definitely there. We've been away this week and everywhere we have been there has been a robin appear and sit near us, I believe it's my gran. There's always a robin wherever we go.

CC
I’m also ‘stalked’ by a robin, and it might sound nuts but I get comfort from it.

Weeks after my Mum died I started seeing and hearing a robin (was it always the same one ??). 6 months later I went on holiday to Florida (somewhere Mum & Dad loved). The first morning in the hotel garden what do I hear but the robin. It brought a tear to my eye 😢. Had the robin followed me from home or was Mum with me in spirit ?

This was 6 years ago but I still see and hear a robin when I’m gardening.

I’m also ‘stalked’ by a robin, and it might sound nuts but I get comfort from it.

Weeks after my Mum died I started seeing and hearing a robin (was it always the same one ??). 6 months later I went on holiday to Florida (somewhere Mum & Dad loved). The first morning in the hotel garden what do I hear but the robin. It brought a tear to my eye 😢. Had the robin followed me from home or was Mum with me in spirit ?

This was 6 years ago but I still see and hear a robin when I’m gardening.
Oh this brought a tear to my eye, my Mum loved robins and when we had her woodland memorial service, a robin came and perched outside and stayed for the whole service - I was convinced it was my lovely Mum 🥰

I've always thought of dying as changing channels.

As I type this I have BBC1 on my TV but I know that there are dozens of channels out there that I cannot watch because my television is not tuned to them, but if I pick up my remote control and push a button I can view any of them.

I think of my loved ones, both human and pets that have died as being on another channel, I know that they are out there but I can't view them because I haven't got the correct remote control.
That's an interesting theory and I'd love it to be true.

Oh this brought a tear to my eye, my Mum loved robins and when we had her woodland memorial service, a robin came and perched outside and stayed for the whole service - I was convinced it was my lovely Mum 🥰
Oh, I believe it was Tarketta. A friend's mum died and a robin came into the church and sat through the whole service then flew away when everyone was leaving. When my stepdad died and my mum returned home from the funeral (end of November) there was a beautiful butterfly flying around her livingroom. No idea how it got in and who ever saw a butterfly in November? It was him.

CC

Latest posts

Back