319.1 KB · Views: 81
  • Bundle TSV 3.jpg
    Bundle TSV 3.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 73
  • Bundle TSV 4.jpg
    Bundle TSV 4.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 81
Storage boxes 🥱

I do have a few but at the end of the day, it’s just more stuff for your stuff. Personally, I would be better off using or getting rid of my existing stuff before I get more stuff to put it in.
My sentiments too. I’ve been weeding out clutter and getting rid of excess bedding etc.
Storage boxes just hide the amount of clutter. I have tried it. As I get older I’ve realised it’s just stuff .

Same here. Except I don’t have a hubby to blame for the mess and clutter! That’s all my own doing 🙄
He collects things he might need?? Trouble is he'll get rid of it and a week later will need it.
The only thing I've told him he can't throw out is a tool which was my grandads.
We've got shelves full of stuff.
He has admitted we need a skip but our nieces hubby can have a look to see if there is anything he wants.

BundleBerry by Amanda Holden Set Of 3 Foldable Nestable Storage Boxes
Item Number: 822472
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £2.95

Make home organisation as stylish as it is practical with this gorgeous set of three storage boxes from BundleBerry by Amanda Holden. Easy to assemble, this set boasts three sizes - small, medium and large - and offers the perfect storage solution, ideal for tucking under your bed , or packing away children's toys, clothes and more. When assembled, they can be nested within each other or folded flat, ideal for optimising space and keeping your home tidy. Give your home that BundleBerry touch with this must-have trio.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this BundleBerry by Amanda Holden Set of 3 Foldable Nestable Storage Boxes from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £45 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £29.98, plus P&P, you're saving £15.02.

Store it away - these three storage boxes will provide you with plenty of room to store any bits and bobs around your home, from magazines and craft supplies to underwear and accessories. No matter what's inside, their stylish design will make a wonderful addition to your decor, whether you place them in different rooms, stack them up or fit them inside one another, and they fold flat when not in use for your convenience.

Easy to handle - each box is equipped with side handles, perfect for easy lifting and moving them around your space.

Take your pick - available in three beautiful tonal designs, there's an option to complement everyone's home decor. Tonal Blue or Tonal Pink will offer a soft touch of colour, while Tonal Grey will provide you with a timeless look.

Look for the ladybird - every piece in Amanda Holden's beautiful homeware collection features her signature ladybird motif hiding somewhere on the design. A special symbol of love and good fortune for her family, Amanda hopes to share this good luck with each and every one of you.

• Suitable for indoor use only
  • 30% polyester, 30% cardboard, 39% polypropylene, 1% copper rivet
  • Spot clean

Contains:

• 1 x small storage box
  • 1 x medium storage box
  • 1 x large storage box

Colour options:

• Tonal Blue
  • Tonal Grey
  • Tonal Pink

Measurements:

• Small box: 35cm x 25cm x 19.5cm (13.7" x 9.8" x 7.6")
  • Medium box: 40cm x 30cm x 25.4cm (15.7" x 11.8" x 10")
  • Large box: 45cm x 35cm x 30cm (17.7" x 13.7" x 11.8")

All measurements are approximate

On the same show - that intensely annoying woman who tells us on a regular basis she is half-Japanese. Why say ten meaningful words when a thousand air filling ones will do better is her mantra. Nag you to death? She could put you in an early grave just listening to her hapless witterings about tat. Today, flogging some cheap and nasty hot air circulating fan from that well known back from the dead brand Hell & Bowell. Usually giving the impression it is some sort of heritage brand, rather than a licensed name that has nothing to do with the original company. “The Remote Control You’ll Never Lose Because Its Stored In Its Bottom,” she motor mouths.. What if you actually use the thing and misplace it away from the unit then?? ”It has marvellous oscillation,” she drones on..and on..and on.. I wish she’d just oscillate off.

Latest posts

Back