Charlie and Charlie Bears

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Poor C & W

I dont usually comment on here, but i cannot see what you all dislike so much about C & W.The bithching is impossible, and judgment like this is so uncalled for. I too have my own business along with my partner(both work and personal) importing fair trade bright coloured clothing from Nepal and our whole life is filled with the joy of what we do and spend most of our waking time talking and enthusing about it. Ok, the money we make is a bonus, but we do actually do it for the love of it, and cannot help but be excited about each and everyone of our products and wouldnt ever want to do anything else dispite the hard work. In C & W, I see myself and partner:sun::mysmilie_478:, and for all you sceptics, you can actually love your own business and products as much as they do without ulterior motives....so stop knocking them and if you dont like them, then dont watch them...they dont make you turn on...oh and by the way, although i have one CB, im not a collecter, but do enjoy their enthusiam!

I dont usually comment on here, but i cannot see what you all dislike so much about C & W.The bithching is impossible, and judgment like this is so uncalled for. I too have my own business along with my partner(both work and personal) importing fair trade bright coloured clothing from Nepal and our whole life is filled with the joy of what we do and spend most of our waking time talking and enthusing about it. Ok, the money we make is a bonus, but we do actually do it for the love of it, and cannot help but be excited about each and everyone of our products and wouldnt ever want to do anything else dispite the hard work. In C & W, I see myself and partner:sun::mysmilie_478:, and for all you sceptics, you can actually love your own business and products as much as they do without ulterior motives....so stop knocking them and if you dont like them, then dont watch them...they dont make you turn on...oh and by the way, although i have one CB, im not a collecter, but do enjoy their enthusiam!

Thank you for your post.

I don't dislike Charlie or Will but what I do dislike is the recent preoccupation during each presentation is the priority selling point of we don't have many of these.
Always now it's, we know it's just going to sell out so please get it now, before it sells out.
A comment has been made about Charlie being upset about bears selling out and viewers missing out.
IMHO if that's so true then bring less variations with greater stock levels, not more variations with very low stock levels to create increased buying.

Thats easy to say but not so easy to utilize when you love the stuff you create and sell. We are only a small business, but have over 50 designs in our tops section, but we only have 5 peices of each design made...because we love the variety and get inspired by creating the new designs, its hard to just produce a small number of products en-mass, Its Its the creativity that gets inside you and almost an addiction, not just producing masses to get a quick profit. I have come across hard sell merchants doing what I do, and its somthing we shy away from. In fact we are probably as bad at sales as is possible belieiving and wanting people to buy our things because they love them and want them and not just to get out of our stall (we trade at music festivals) and all that said, I truly do believe that their enthusiasm is real, and it does come from a genuine love of their product, and not a selling gimmick, because that enthusiasm cannot be put on to make money.all that said, i do agree, Charlie does look very tired and quiet at the moment, so hope she is OK.

Latest posts

Back