Designer Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Designer day off more like. What an utter load carp that turned out to be. I could not believe how expensive some of the tat was and the fact that it was selling out! A prime example being Sonia Bitton. A tiny bangle (itme 699260), with 0.97cw of diamonds in 9ct gold for - wait for it - £2149? Sorry QVC, you must need a new calendar, April Fool's day isn't for another 2 weeks. The stuff was annoying me so much my son actually threatened to disconnect the telly! And, of course, the plastic handbags too. Can't forget those. Lola Rose is almost as bad too - a fake, pretentious guest and overpriced costume jewellery. You can find better stuff in Bijoux for a tenner. How do designers get away with it? Do they really think they're that influential? A deeply uninspiring event IMO.

Earth calling QVC, come back please!

Last edited:
Designer day off more like. What an utter load carp that turned out to be. I could not believe how expensive some of the tat was and the fact that it was selling out! A prime example being Sonia Bitton. A tiny bangle (itme 699260), with 0.97cw of diamonds in 9ct gold for - wait for it - £2149? Sorry QVC, you must need a new calendar, April Fool's day isn't for another 2 weeks. The stuff was annoying me so much my son actually threatened to disconnect the telly! And, of course, the plastic handbags too. Can't forget those. Lola Rose is almost as bad too - a fake, pretentious guest and overpriced costume jewellery. You can find better stuff in Bijoux for a tenner. How do designers get away with it? Do they really think they're that influential? A deeply uninspiring event IMO.

Earth calling QVC, come back please!

You are so right!! I watched for a little while and I saw the diamond earrings that were over £3,000 and they actually sold out. Who in their right mind would pay £3,000 for a pair of diamond earrings and they weren't even 18ct gold. I think there are too many people out there with too much money!!

Latest posts

Back