Destello Angeline jacket.. thoughts?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Imogene9500

Registered Shopper
I'm WFH today and have Gemporia on in the background. I am not sure what to make of this item, certainly would not buy as I am a classic understated sort of girl .. I think Destello started out with that kind of theme. This item is bright pink with the tie die influence Hattie says Is this an a item likely to appeal? I live in Cheshire countryside and I have not seen this sort of design. But I am not a fashionista..

Last edited:
Like many of Hatties "designs" I have no idea what to make of them. They appear to be cheap market stall goods at an inflated price in fact I've probably seen better quality and designs on the market! I think it's wrong she passes them off as her designs when she is obviously buying in cheap tat. I mean some of the dresses look like sacks and no way in a million years would she ever wear them. All in all have not had a good viewing experience with Gems this morning we had Dave and Jess with the jade and now we have Jake and Angelina with blueberry quartz which is a pretty stone. All 4 were/ are doing hard sell which is not good buy 2 buy 3 they were shouting I'm really disappointed with the way gems has turned out. I know they need money but as customers they should have some respect as to the cost of living crisis we are in and cannot afford to purchase as much as was were able. Stop the hard sell!!!

Like many of Hatties "designs" I have no idea what to make of them. They appear to be cheap market stall goods at an inflated price in fact I've probably seen better quality and designs on the market! I think it's wrong she passes them off as her designs when she is obviously buying in cheap tat. I mean some of the dresses look like sacks and no way in a million years would she ever wear them. All in all have not had a good viewing experience with Gems this morning we had Dave and Jess with the jade and now we have Jake and Angelina with blueberry quartz which is a pretty stone. All 4 were/ are doing hard sell which is not good buy 2 buy 3 they were shouting I'm really disappointed with the way gems has turned out. I know they need money but as customers they should have some respect as to the cost of living crisis we are in and cannot afford to purchase as much as was were able. Stop the hard sell!!!
I am glad it's not just me, I just could not work out who the Angeline coat was aimed at and the selling of said item did not seem very convincing from Hattie either. I am not even sure Angeline liked it 😀 Dave, Jake and Jess in their own ways I find v hard to watch and none of them have ever encouraged me to buy.

I tuned in saw the jacket and heard Angeline say it was her look or something of the sort and turned off again. It’s fake. I cannot abide the dishonesty. It’s clear she wouldn’t wear that jacket outside and the fact that her and Hattie purport to is just plain and simple lies. They can sell it without lying, they don’t need to resort to that. I have no trust left in anything they say.

I agree Imogen9500, there are dozens of nice padded style coats on the High Street, all much more wearable than the Angeline. I can’t see either of them wearing it outside the Studio. And I was confused that she was comparing it to the Trenchcoat in the magazine article. It’s certainly not a Trench.

I agree Imogen9500, there are dozens of nice padded style coats on the High Street, all much more wearable than the Angeline. I can’t see either of them wearing it outside the Studio. And I was confused that she was comparing it to the Trenchcoat in the magazine article. It’s certainly not a Trench.
Nothing like any Trench coat I have ever owned!! Always liked Dave Troth now not so much. Can take or leave Jake mostly leave Jess I think didn't seem so bad until recently. Angelina well can't watch her anymore she's soo false and condescending no can't do with her anymore!!! All in all unless Steve can pull something out of the bag and sort the issues out I fear for Gemporia as a long-standing customer I hope he can pull it around but in the meantime I am no longer buying.

It all comes from India/China and no different to what you see on the market. Considering the amount returned by customers to the warehouse and currently sat on the shelves, that speaks volumes. Personally Hattie isnt a favourite of mine, she always sounds like she has a cold and can't breathe properly, bad nose job maybe?

Plus all the fake pretend shock and surprise that every presenter does with every single item.. do me a favour.. and do better.

It all comes from India/China and no different to what you see on the market. Considering the amount returned by customers to the warehouse and currently sat on the shelves, that speaks volumes. Personally Hattie isnt a favourite of mine, she always sounds like she has a cold and can't breathe properly, bad nose job maybe?

Plus all the fake pretend shock and surprise that every presenter does with every single item.. do me a favour.. and do better.
Hattie is always wiping her nose on camera. As is Adina.

Considering how hyper and shouty Hattie always is, I used to have the suspicion that she has a quick nasal "pick me up" before her shows

Of course, I am very sure that this isn't the case. At all

Latest posts

Back