Don't know quite what to "Fink" about it...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
There is Jilly Halliday in her "bran new" maternity wear - oh wait, it's Christopher Fink. Christopher who? Still at least he's not OTT and flamboyant like some guests are. Seems like he could be the Kelly Hoppen of the fashion world. What do you think of his demure range of garments? The long flowing gown looks a bit like my graduation cape! Still I suppose it does a good job of flattering Halliday's "butternut squash" figure.

I wouldn't be surprised if the presenters are told to keep their 'quirky' pronunciations as a way of creating that bond with viewers - another way of creating the 'friends' illusion

I wouldn't be surprised if the presenters are told to keep their 'quirky' pronunciations as a way of creating that bond with viewers - another way of creating the 'friends' illusion

totally agree. debbie flint does not talk like that in real life. shes getting broader by the second

.. or of irritating the **** out of us!

Hideous outfits. I don't know how these so called 'designers' ever get commissions. Wouldn't be seen dead in any of this nasty looking rubbish.

There is Jilly Halliday in her "bran new" maternity wear - oh wait, it's Christopher Fink. Christopher who? Still at least he's not OTT and flamboyant like some guests are. Seems like he could be the Kelly Hoppen of the fashion world. What do you think of his demure range of garments? The long flowing gown looks a bit like my graduation cape! Still I suppose it does a good job of flattering Halliday's "butternut squash" figure.

Julius, I'm going to tell you off again :mysmilie_865: Ladies do sometimes have big bums. Can we see yours? :mysmilie_17: I think Jilly is a lovely lady who is very pretty but she does have weight on her lower half as a lot of us do. Didn't see the Christopher Fink show so maybe the maternity comment was justified.

CC

CC

Latest posts

Back