Dualit TSV 24/12/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dualit Cafe Plus Coffee Pod Machine TSV 24/12/23
Item Number: 830645
QVC Price £109.20
Todays Special Value Price TBC
P&P £4.95

Elevate your daily brewing experience with the Cafe Plus Capsule Machine from Dualit. Finished in a stylish gloss black with chrome accents, this elegant machine will serve you the perfect cup of coffee or tea in just 40 seconds. Whether you're a fan of Dualit or Nespresso capsules, this sophisticated machine is sure to transform your coffee and tea rituals, making every brew a pleasure.

Brand new to QVC - be among the first to try the innovation of Dualit with the Cafe Plus Capsule Machine. It makes its debut on Christmas Eve as our first Today's Special Value offer from Dualit.

Capsule convenience - whether you're a devotee of Dualit or your Nespressos are non-negotiable, the Cafe Plus is designed to accommodate your capsule preference, ensuring a tailor-made brewing experience.

Quick and efficient - with its quick heating system, your perfect cup of coffee or tea is just 40 seconds away. The Cafe Plus automatically shuts off after 10 minutes of inactivity, reducing energy consumption.

Barista-style brews - the Cafe Plus is programmed to dispense the perfect volume of barista-style espresso (35ml), lungo (70ml) or tea (180ml) at the touch of a button. Fancy a larger cup? Programmable memory dosing allows you to set your preferred volume.

Tea or coffee? Temperature boost and programmable dosing memory means you can switch between coffee and making the perfect cup of tea.

Effortless care - the water tank, lid, capsule basket and trip tray are all removable, allowing for simple maintenance and easy cleaning. And you can protect the longevity of your machine with a descale warning light and descaling program.

• Non-marking, non-slip rubber feet
  • Power range: 750W - 900W
  • Water tank capacity: 800ml
  • Bar pump: 19
  • Power: 1140-1365W
  • Cafe Plus measurements (w x d x h): 11cm x 37.5cm x 25.5cm (4.3" x 14.8" x 10")

What's in the box?

• 1 x Cafe Plus Coffee Machine
  • 1 x Instructions Manual

All measurements are approximate

Attachments

• Dualit TSV 1.jpg
    Dualit TSV 1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Dualit TSV 2.jpg
    Dualit TSV 2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Dualit TSV 3.jpg
    Dualit TSV 3.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Dualit TSV 4.jpg
    Dualit TSV 4.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Dualit TSV 5.jpg
    Dualit TSV 5.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 74
Wonder if this is bigger than the last one, the previous one had complaints about the size of cup you could fit underneath

Wonder if this is bigger than the last one, the previous one had complaints about the size of cup you could fit underneath
well in the description i posted it states "Barista-style brews - the Cafe Plus is programmed to dispense the perfect volume of barista-style espresso (35ml), lungo (70ml) or tea (180ml) at the touch of a button. Fancy a larger cup? Programmable memory dosing allows you to set your preferred volume." so i hope this helps

I splashed out on a Dualit toaster from Harts of Stur, and even though it was on offer when I bought it (their prices have gone up since) it was expensive for a toaster, but it works well and I can toast only the right or left slots which you can't on a lot of the cheaper machines now. It also looks good and fits in with my fifties-style Kitchenaid food mixer which I love. Shop around and there are bargains to be had, though I can't speak for the Cafe Plus. But there will probably be more Dualit items in the hour because they sold out last time they were on.

Dualit Cafe Plus Coffee Pod Machine
Item Number: 830645
QVC Price £150.00
Todays Special Value Price £90.00
P&P £4.95

Elevate your daily brewing experience with the Cafe Plus Capsule Machine from Dualit. Finished in a stylish gloss black with chrome accents, this elegant machine will serve you the perfect cup of coffee or tea in just 40 seconds. Whether you're a fan of Dualit or Nespresso capsules, this sophisticated machine is sure to transform your coffee and tea rituals, making every brew a pleasure.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Cafe Plus Coffee Pod Machine directly from Dualit you’d pay £149.99 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £90 plus P&P, you’re saving £61.03.

Brand new to QVC - be among the first to try the innovation of Dualit with the Cafe Plus Capsule Machine. It makes its debut on Christmas Eve as our first Today's Special Value offer from Dualit.

Capsule convenience - whether you're a devotee of Dualit or your Nespressos are non-negotiable, the Cafe Plus is designed to accommodate your capsule preference, ensuring a tailor-made brewing experience.

Quick and efficient - with its quick heating system, your perfect cup of coffee or tea is just 40 seconds away. The Cafe Plus automatically shuts off after 10 minutes of inactivity, reducing energy consumption.

Barista-style brews - the Cafe Plus is programmed to dispense the perfect volume of barista-style espresso (35ml), lungo (70ml) or tea (180ml) at the touch of a button. Fancy a larger cup? Programmable memory dosing allows you to set your preferred volume.

Tea or coffee? Temperature boost and programmable dosing memory means you can switch between coffee and making the perfect cup of tea.

Effortless care - the water tank, lid, capsule basket and trip tray are all removable, allowing for simple maintenance and easy cleaning. And you can protect the longevity of your machine with a descale warning light and descaling program.

• Non-marking, non-slip rubber feet
  • Power range: 750W - 900W
  • Water tank capacity: 800ml
  • Bar pump: 19
  • Power: 1140-1365W
  • Cafe Plus measurements (w x d x h): 11cm x 37.5cm x 25.5cm (4.3" x 14.8" x 10")

What's in the box?

• 1 x Cafe Plus Coffee Machine
  • 1 x Instructions Manual

All measurements are approximate

I've tried umpteen different coffee makers including a version of this one which also had the option of being able to use ground coffee as well. I had bought this because OH decided that he wanted to upgrade our Nespresso machine to a larger model complete with milk dispenser. I talked him out of it as I said if we're going to have something in the kitchen with a much larger footprint I'd rather get something more versatile. I managed to get it for a mere £60 in Robert Dyas as it was an ex-display model and the box was a bit battered, it should've been £200. As one would expect, it produced a decent enough cup of ground coffee, but the milk frother attachment was one of those metal hoses you put into a jug and I could never quite get the hang of it and it was a faff to clean so I resorted to my old way which to this day I've found to the be the best. Pour some cold milk into a Magic Bullet blender cup, froth it up for a few seconds then microwave it for a minute - perfect every time . I know I'm wittering on a bit but the upshot was that this machine did not produce the wonderful crema on the pods that a Nespresso machine does and that coffee fell flat on flavour, OH was mightily disappointed. We kept it for a short while until he donated it to his workplace and started using the old Nespresso machine again. OH said it was like coming home!!! All I can say is that if you want something that's compatible with Nespresso pods then get a Nespresso machine!

Latest posts

Back