Dyson Upright Vacuum Cleaner TSV 19/09/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NO NO NO NO NO. Good grief!! I reckon people are buying loads and selling them down Romford market at a good profit (does Romford have a market? lol).

CC

Have we got a tally of how many TSVs Dyson has had so far this year?

I'm thinking we've had 5 vacuums of various sorts and 1 fan and 1 humidifier... so I'm making it 7!

Dyson DC39 Animal Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner TSV 28/02/15
Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Upright Vacuum TSV 27/03/15
Dyson V6 Fluffy Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Accessories TSV 25/04/15
Dyson AM09 Hot & Cool Fan Heater TSV 31/05/15
Dyson TSV 29/08/2015 (vacuum)
Dyson AM10 Humidifier TSV 03/09/15
Dyson Upright Vacuum Cleaner TSV 19/09/15

And who's to say we've had the last Dyson TSV of the year... Last year there was one in November and another in December!

[QUOTE

And who's to say we've had the last Dyson TSV of the year... Last year there was one in November and another in December![/QUOTE

Well we'll all need them as Christmas presents for all and sundry, won't we?

Dyson DC41 MK2 Multifloor Upright Vacuum with Tangle Free Turbine
Item Number: 804619
QVC Price £338.00
Todays Special Value Price £279.96
P&P £8.95

3 Easy Pay instalments of £93.32, plus P&P

This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing 28/09/2015

Dyson's most powerful upright vacuum cleaner is engineered to provide you with unbeatable cleaning thanks to the patented Advanced Radial Root Cyclone and advanced self-adjusting cleaner head, topped off with the latest Ball technology for smooth manoeuvrability and a host of efficient attachments. From carpets to hard floors, this elite Dyson design makes vacuuming your home fuss-free, ensuring spotless results every single time.

Radial Root Cyclone technology - Dyson’s remodelled airflows maximise suction power improves flow efficiency, reduces turbulence and preserves air pressure, so more microscopic particles are extracted by the inner cyclones. The Brush Bar motor is now 20% more powerful than its predecessor, helping to remove more dust, dirt, allergens and pet hair from your home.

No more pulling your hair out - the Tangle-Free Turbine features counter-rotating heads with brushes remove hair from carpets and upholstery, and there’s no brush bar for hair to wrap around. More hair is released straight into the bin than with any other mini turbine tool. The flexible heads bend to maintain contact across uneven surfaces, and they’re positioned so that the brushes reach to the front and sides of the tool – drawing hair and dirt in from all directions.

Advanced head technology - the DC41 cleaner head has been engineered for increased dirt pick-up across all floors. Four key technologies combine to make it the most advanced cleaner head technology to date. The cleaner head self-adjusts automatically to all floor types, and the motorised brush contains carbon fibre filaments for removing fine dust from hard floors.

Cleaning with the latest Ball technology - even more of the machine’s key components are housed inside the ball itself. This reduces clutter on the outside of the machine, streamlining its profile for even easier cleaning. DC41 turns on the spot, and is easy to steer close to edges and into awkward spaces.

Easily within reach - the instant wand release means easy cleaning of awkward areas. The wand releases in one smooth action, making it quick and easy to clean up high or out of regular reach.

Captures allergens to expel cleaner air, and remodelled airflows capture more dirt and microscopic dust in the bin
Bagless - so no replacement bags to buy, just push the button to release the dirt hygienically
Certified asthma and allergy-friendly by Allergy Standards Limited
5 year warranty

What's in the box?

DC41 Mk2 Multi Floor vacuum cleaner
Combination tool
Stair tool
Tangle-free Turbine tool

Technical specifications:

Washable lifetime filter
Advanced Radial Root Cyclone technology
Capacity: 2.1L
Mains electrical 3 pin plug
Suction power: 120AW
Voltage: 240V
Wattage: 700W
Length of cord: 9.4m (30.8ft)
Maximum reach: 1.4m (4.6ft)
Weight: 7.8kg (17.2lbs)
Measures (h x w x d): 107.8cm x 39.1cm x 34cm (42.5" x 16" x 13.3")

Behind the brand
Founded by James Dyson in 1992, this pioneering British company produces everything from bagless vacuums that don't lose suction to innovative bladeless fans.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.804619

Dyson Dyson and yet more Dyson as a TSV tonight.

Good evening everybody.
Am I the only one that is totally fed up with the amount of Dyson TSV's there have been in the last few months.
Have QVC become major shareholders in the company or what.
More choice is what we need but I know that what we need we wont get.:mysmilie_490:

Welcome Sleepydove :) Yes im fed up on Dyson too , Im just waiting for Q to jump on the craft bandwagon now since the new craft channels have launched, Its about time they got some new brands and allowed different brands to have Tsv's

if the dysons keep selling out they will keep bringing them back & bringing new models & craft wont be back the only craft Q will ever do is anna griffin now & they dont wanna lose her thats why they got her doing a home range

talking about craft saw julian ballentyne on the craft channel and i noticed how everything had free postage. qvc take note

Last year my Dyson hand held went a bit funny (it wasn't till after they sent me the spare part I found it was ok.....oops!) but anyway, their customer service was so polite and efficient, he also told me that if ever I was considering buying another Dyson product, always ring them first before QVC because they themselves offer some brilliant deals he said, and told me they'd always do me a deal. So don't listen to the QVC "if you bought this from Dysons own website" b@llocks, because Dyson will always better it.

oh dear, not as good as they make out

Carpet pick up rating: C.
Hard floor pick up rating: A.
Overall energy rating: D.

Considering the amount of hair removal products that QVC air, I suppose the Dyson would be needed, by the more hirsute viewers, to clear up afterwards. I find Dyson, No! No! and similar shows extremely boring and won't watch them. In fact, a lot of QVC has become very repetitive (especially the TSV) so I rarely watch at all nowadays.

And most of the Dyson vacuum cleaners are far too heavy to lug around, in my opinion, which is why I'm an AirRam devotee.

Not another Dyson TSV! This is getting to be beyond a joke now.

Very true but QVC lost it's way some time ago NOTHING BUT FEMALE crap all day every day it use to sell many
products, I don't no why what's left of the male presents there not told to ware a dress or a skirt. :devil:

Latest posts

Back