NYDJ TSV 17/05/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmmm a lot of money for a pair of jeans then? I'm sure they'll look good but I'm a real Asda girl when it comes to jeans, affordable and a perfect fit - even in the length.

CC
I'm a fan of Matalan jeggings,they fit me on my high waist comfortably and are ankle grazers . I'm not paying silly money for clothes anymore.

NYDJ Sheri Slim Rolled Cuff Ankle Jeans
Item Number: 408623
QVC Price £129.96
Todays Special Value Price £89.97
P&P £4.95

Meet your new favourite wardrobe staple, these chic, feel-good jeans from NYDJ. Made with the brand's clever Lift-Tuck technology, these slim rolled-cuff jeans are designed to enhance your figure by lifting, tucking and sculpting, while the versatile rolled cuff allows for adjustable lengths, ensuring a perfect fit for any height. This is what gorgeous feels like in denim!

Seasonal essential - whether you're running errands or dressing for an evening out, these versatile jeans give you endless styling options. Team them with your favourite heels and a blazer for an elevated look, or keep it casual with trainers and a cosy jumper.

Easy comfort - featuring the bestselling Sheri slim-fit design in a new cropped shape, these jeans adapt to fit you perfectly. The rolled cuff is ideal for adjusting to your preferred length, eliminating the need for specific petite sizes.

Love your silhouette - with NYDJ's Lift-Tuck Technology, these jeans enhance your silhouette for an instant confidence boost. Enjoy a lifted look and a tucked tummy for sleek lines and a superb fit.

NYDJ debut in four colours - this is QVC's first ever Today's Special Value offer courtesy of NYDJ, available in a size range from 8 to 22. Plus, you can choose from four stylish colours - Mid Blue Denim, Dark Blue Denim, Optic White, or Black.

Find your perfect fit - please note this is not a standard QVC UK fit and it is recommended that you select a size down from your usual size in this style.

• Classic zipper and front button fastening
  • Classic five-pocket styling, zip fly and button closure
  • Optic White: 88% cotton, 10% polyester, 2% elastane
  • Mid Blue: 99% cotton, 1% elastane
  • Dark Blue: 65% cotton, 22% polyster, 11% viscose, 2% elastane
  • Black: 64% cotton, 23% polyester, 11% viscose, 2% elastane
  • Wash care: turn garment inside out, machine wash cold, gentle cycle, wash with like colours, line dry, warm iron if necessary, do not dry clean

Colour options:

• Mid Blue Denim
  • Dark Blue Denim
  • Optic White
  • Black

Garment measurements:

• Waist: 8: 73.7cm (29"), 10: 76.2cm (30"), 12: 78.7cm (31"), 14: 82.6cm (32.5"), 16: 86.4cm (34"), 18: 90.2cm (35.5"), 20: 94cm (37"), 22: 97.8cm (38.5")
  • Hip: 8: 90.2cm (35.5"), 10: 92.7cm (36.5"), 12: 95.3cm (37.5"), 14: 99.1cm (39"), 16: 102.9cm (40.5"), 18: 106.7cm (42"), 20: 110.5cm (43.5"), 22: 114.3cm (45")
  • Inseam (all sizes): 68.6cm (27")

All measurements are approximate

First thing , we’re told to size down! Why can’t they just get the sizes right? It really puts me off when we’re advised to size up or down with shoes and clothes. I’m a standard size 12, and a standard size 6 in shoes, so I expect to buy these sizes, and that they will fit. what’s the problem with QVC just sticking to standard sizes?
I tried a pair of NYDJ on in a boutique type shop a few years ago, and they were an awful fit, certainly not worth the exorbitant price they were asking.

First thing , we’re told to size down! Why can’t they just get the sizes right? It really puts me off when we’re advised to size up or down with shoes and clothes. I’m a standard size 12, and a standard size 6 in shoes, so I expect to buy these sizes, and that they will fit. what’s the problem with QVC just sticking to standard sizes?
I tried a pair of NYDJ on in a boutique type shop a few years ago, and they were an awful fit, certainly not worth the exorbitant price they were asking.
I think the sizing problem might occur when translating from the American. When I visited my sister in the U.S. she told me my size would be "Junior Miss"! Hahaha, not been that since primary school, many moons ago.
As for the price of those jeans, More money than Sense comes to mind, but each to their own.

I thought the same clothescloth. Why wouldn't the size just 'be right'. I did like the look of the jeans but no way would I pay that much. I absolutely loved the rust trousers they had on after the jeans, but even if I won the lottery I think I'd be hard pressed to spend over £100 on them. They'd probably look awful on me anyway, but I'm now off to try and find something similar at a much friendlier price :)

Latest posts

Back