Gardening

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snowstorm

Registered Shopper
I’ve been checking and comparing prices with TJC and Ideal World. The items are from the same nursery. Therefore a lot is very similar but different bundles so prices vary. I did buy from TJC the five hybrid tea roses for £19.99 on IW same collection for £32.98. P&P cheaper on TJC too.

That is interesting as most of the items I have checked Ideal have been cheaper

Must be said if you are buying plants and gardening stuff online both come out at the top end pricewise from what I can tell

Infact if anyone has a personal recommendation for an online nursery I would appreciate a nod

That is interesting as most of the items I have checked Ideal have been cheaper

Must be said if you are buying plants and gardening stuff online both come out at the top end pricewise from what I can tell

Infact if anyone has a personal recommendation for an online nursery I would appreciate a nod
Apart from trees from The Woodland Trust never had any luck with plants on line
Tbh since Brexit and COVID our local nursery has had huge increases in prices and sadly, plant quality gone down and they have changed hands I think.
We have a Dobbies a few miles away and they have a good selection but pricey.
We've grown a lot from seed this year but again some of the quality isn't as good as previous years.
Our best nursery for quality,variety and price closed down after COVID.

Still waiting to receive my roses. With the bank holiday they are due to arrive on Tuesday. In time to plant at the next bank holiday.

Prices are up and down. Bought some lovely well established plants from Lidl. Bulbs from flourish which is no longer at Gemporia. Will see how they all get on.

Thanks both

Seems to be extremes I managed to get to a nursery and wow the prices shocked me though the items were in amazing condition

Managed to get to 2 discounters both of whom had plentiful cheap items but most were dead (or looked it to me)

Latest posts

Back