Glenn

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw a pic in a Sunday supplement the other week and I swear it was Glen advertising some clothing for JLP,
He does modelling for various companies

I’ve also seen him in an advert for reclining chairs/furniture, although the name of the company escapes me. 🤔

I recently bought an HSL winged chair. So comfy. Its high up and the wings are great for head resting. My brother calls it my Care Home Chair, but honestly ? I'm still pretty fit, but getting out of an "oh so comfy low sofa" is a real challenge, so I sink into my high chair with feet up on a stool - bliss. Also after years of fighting with arm sleeve caps, my 'chair' has padded arms but the tips are wooden, so no more grubby arms ends.

My 'chair' may be "mocked" but its surprising how many have said what a dream it is to just stand up without effort.

I recently bought an HSL winged chair. So comfy. Its high up and the wings are great for head resting. My brother calls it my Care Home Chair, but honestly ? I'm still pretty fit, but getting out of an "oh so comfy low sofa" is a real challenge, so I sink into my high chair with feet up on a stool - bliss. Also after years of fighting with arm sleeve caps, my 'chair' has padded arms but the tips are wooden, so no more grubby arms ends.

My 'chair' may be "mocked" but its surprising how many have said what a dream it is to just stand up without effort.
I love wing back chairs!
Had a couple since I was in my twenties!
My uncle did make a comment about the first one but I don’t care - it’s firm, comfy and as it’s an old G-plan reupholstered in a patchwork of teal fabrics, is stylish too! :)

I often see adverts for HSL and think “that looks comfy” - and like the look too.
There’s a Morris design one I’ve seen in The Radio Times a lot of late.
But I always think their prices will be extortionate as I think they’re sort of made to measure?

Enjoy yours!

He does modelling for various companies

Oh yes Glenn pops up all over the shop!

I’ve seen him advertising an Aldi telescope - in a “grandpa with child” type set up - plus lots of knitwear etc elsewhere.

He used to be in the Guardian fashion pages a LOT too but not read it for a long while now.

Glenn, and ‘our Tiff’ pop up all over the place, the go to models for lovely and attractive older folk, who can sit on chairs, bathe in walk in baths and showers etc. Probably be happy, smiling and looking self satisfied soon, whilst promoting funeral plans and life insurance.

Latest posts

Back