Gtech TSV 07/04/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They must be back on Q after defecting to IW a couple of years ago.

I do recommend the brand though, I've been more than happy with everything I've had from Gtech in the past.

Attachments

• Gtech TSV 1.jpg
    Gtech TSV 1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Gtech TSV 2.jpg
    Gtech TSV 2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Gtech TSV 3.jpg
    Gtech TSV 3.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Gtech TSV 4.jpg
    Gtech TSV 4.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Gtech TSV 5.jpg
    Gtech TSV 5.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 50
I like GTech products but I haven’t got any grass so I obviously won’t be buying this TSV.

Had it been the hedge trimmer I’d have bought it. I had one before and it was really good but the battery eventually failed. I could have bought a new battery but, as the trimmer had been on a very good deal direct from GTech, ordering a new battery worked out quite expensive.

GTech’s CS is very good though.

I like GTech products but I haven’t got any grass so I obviously won’t be buying this TSV.

Had it been the hedge trimmer I’d have bought it. I had one before and it was really good but the battery eventually failed. I could have bought a new battery but, as the trimmer had been on a very good deal direct from GTech, ordering a new battery worked out quite expensive.

GTech’s CS is very good though.
Their customer service can't be faulted. I had the original GTech cleaner which decided to stop working 2 months before the warranty ran out. I was told to keep the battery, dust compartment and the handle and they sent out a brand new replacement free of charge.

Their customer service can't be faulted. I had the original GTech cleaner which decided to stop working 2 months before the warranty ran out. I was told to keep the battery, dust compartment and the handle and they sent out a brand new replacement free of charge.
I had the same, and OH as well, when ours started to become very loud and screechy (apparently a gearbox problem). The replavement had an improved gearbox.

They did similar for me. When my battery failed they sent a new one free of charge and it arrived the following day. No questions asked. No hoops to jump through, like with QVC.

Gtech CLM50 48v Cordless Lawnmower with 1 Hour Charger & 42cm Cutting Width
Item Number: 736442
QVC Price £599.00
Todays Special Value Price £289.96
P&P £0.00
4 Easy Pays of £72.49

Mowing the lawn can now be as easy as doing the vacuuming thanks to this new cordless CLM50 lawnmower from Gtech! The innovative design boasts a rechargeable battery that offers up to 40 minutes run time for a one-hour charge, adjustable cutting heights and a compact, foldable design for easy storage. Breeze through grass cutting all season long with this lightweight, easy-to-use lawnmower.

*A great saving: if you were to buy this Gtech CLM50 48v Cordless Lawnmower, directly from Gtech, you’d pay £599.99. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £289.96, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £310.03.

No more cables - the innovators of cordless mowing, Gtech was the first to design one in 2006. So there's no need to worry about annoying cables trailing behind you as you mow the lawn. After a fast charge of just one hour, you'll be able to walk briskly for approximately three miles before the charge runs out! It's so much simpler than having to plug in or use petrol.

Versatile cutting - the new CLM50 lawnmower features a 42cm cutting width and five adjustable cutting heights, so you can adjust as you go, to suit your grass!

Innovative design - the carbon steel monoblade offers superior cutting and grass collection, even with longer grass in wetter conditions. The blade is also specially acoustically tuned to give a low frequency sound - that'll please the neighbours!

Easy to store - the lawnmower folds down to make storage so simple. Just remove the grass box and fold down the handles to keep it compact. It can then be stashed away in the shed and is ready to go when you need it next!

• Operational safety key - must be in the 'on' position to start, and turned to 'off' when storing away
  • Comes with a two-year warranty
  • Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
  • Run time: up to 40 minutes
  • Charge time: one hour

What's in the box?

• 1 x Lawnmower CLM50 main unit (white)
  • 1 x grass box
  • 1 x battery
  • 1 x charger
  • 1 x user manual

Latest posts

Back