Has there been an industrial training session ????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Just flicked over and it was Ruthless, then it switched to Annalesion in another studio. Crikey she's undergone a personality transplant and image ! Dressed in a pink blazer and hair plastered back she looked halfway elegant, she actually spoke in a measured and articulate manner - very watchable (but for how long). I can only imagine she's had either a good talking to, or given a speed course on grown up presenting. (now if only Ofeealya can do something about her voice and accent)

I think to change she would need a very long and intensive course to make even the slightest difference so if there is a sudden change does that mean the “street” attitude is put on ?

Just flicked over and it was Ruthless, then it switched to Annalesion in another studio. Crikey she's undergone a personality transplant and image ! Dressed in a pink blazer and hair plastered back she looked halfway elegant, she actually spoke in a measured and articulate manner - very watchable (but for how long). I can only imagine she's had either a good talking to, or given a speed course on grown up presenting. (now if only Ofeealya can do something about her voice and accent)
She said earlier that she was getting married in 3 weeks time.

Latest posts

Back