ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Lenovo A8-50 8" WiFi Android Tablet w/ 16GB, 1GB RAM Case & Content

QVC Price: £115.00
Today's Special Value Price :£89.96
P&P: £6.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lenovo-A8-50-8...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-11-_-506432

Amazingly thin and lightweight, the high spec Lenovo A8-50 tablet is equipped with a super-fast quad-core processor, the intuitive Android 4.2 operating system, superb Dolby audio, and a sharp, colourful 8" multi-touch HD display. Built for entertainment, the Lenovo A8-50 Android tablet is a stylish way to take your games, movies, music and social connections with you everywhere - plus it comes with a host of added extras too, including a case and Panda Mobile Security software.

Added value - we’ve included a 16GB Samsung micro SD card to boost your storage capacity, a Tech Air universal folio case in a choice of Purple, Red or Black, plus Panda Mobile Security 2015 software to make sure your device is protected.

Entertainment on the go - weighing only 360g and just 8.9mm thick, this tablet is slim, light and perfect for slipping into your handbag when you're on the move. With its 8" wide-view HD display and Dolby enhanced dual front speakers, the A8-50 is built for enjoying games, reading, listening to music, and web-surfing - it’s your very own portable entertainment hub!

Power and performance - enjoy fast and fluid performance whether you’re streaming entertainment or surfing the web with the impressive quad-core processor and 1GB RAM - plus the battery lasts for up to 11 hours on Wi-Fi too!

Superb quality photos - the A8-50 takes great photos with the 5MP rear camera and fab selfies with the 2MP front camera, which is also great for web chat - your friends and family will be able to see you in clear resolution. The camera also has enhanced low light capabilities, which means you'll always be looking your best whatever the lighting conditions.

A stunning display for all your media - the 8" wide view IPS display offers a clear and colourful viewing experience and the in-plane switching (IPS) screen delivers a wide viewing angle, perfect for sharing content with friends. The innovative 10-point Multi-Touch screen is sensitive and easy to use, making typing easier and offering a responsive gaming experience too.

Crisp, clear sound - Dolby audio enhancement allows louder, more natural, distortion-free sound, whether you’re listening through headphones or the tablet’s dual stereo speakers. It enables the Lenovo A8-50 to deliver a crisp, clear cinematic surround sound experience over its built-in speaker and also adds clarity to sound through headphones.

Super-fast memory and plenty of storage - enjoy up to 1GB of RAM for smooth everyday performance and 16GB storage that’s expandable to 32GB with the SD card included, helping you access your files much faster than traditional hard drives, and allowing faster application loading, as well as reduced start-up and shut-down times.

Ready right out of the box - comes preloaded with some of the most popular applications, plus you'll have access to thousands of apps, movies, music and books through the Google Play store.

Keep your data synced across multiple devices with the clever Android operating system and tailor your experience to you, with near-limitless customisation options
Surf the web and connect to other devices with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
Never get lost with built-in satellite GPS that works offline
Allows you to create your own personal folders for super-quick access to your favourite apps
Share data with other Android devices without requiring a network, prevent viruses and malware and back up your contacts and SMS log with Lenovo's new DOit series of apps
Enjoy complete connectivity with a micro USB for charging and connecting peripherals, plus a micro SD card slot for convenience and easy storage expandability

What’s in the box?
Lenovo A8-50 8" 16GB Android tablet in Midnight Blue
Power adaptor and USB cable
User guide

Added value:
16GB Samsung micro SD card
Tech Air universal folio case in a choice of Purple, Red or Black
Panda Mobile Security 2015 software - valid for one device for one year

Technical specifications:
Display: 8" 10-point multi-touch HD IPS display; 1280 x 800 resolution
Processor: Intel Atom MTK8382 / 8121 1.3GHz quad-core processor
Audio: front facing dual speakers with Dolby Audio
Operating system: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) - upgradeable to Android KitKat 4.4
Storage: 16GB internal memory (up to 32GB with micro SD card support)
RAM: 1GB
Cameras: front: 2MP; rear: 5MP
Battery: 4200mAh Li-Po
Usage time: up to 11 hours; standby time: up to 20 days (using Wi-Fi/2G or 3G)
Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0
2G networks: GSM, EDGE 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
3G networks: WCDMA 2100, 900 MHz
Speed: HSPA 21 Mbps (DL), 5.76 Mbps (UL)
Sensors: G-Sensor (Accelerometer), Vibration
Apps included: Skype, Texas Poker, UC Browser, Evernote, Route 66 Navi Maps, Kingsoft Office, AccuWeather, Norton Mobile Security, SHAREit, SYNCit
Warranty: one year International Travellers Warranty
Tablet: 21.7cm x 13.6cm x 0.8cm (8.5" x 5.4" x 0.3")
Weight: 360g

Input/output:
1 x micro USB 2.0
1 x micro SD card slot
1 x 3.5mm headphones jack

Behind the brand
Lenovo is one of the largest manufacturers of personal computers and makes some of the world's most innovative PCs, including the renowned ThinkPad notebook, as well as products carrying the ThinkCentre, ThinkStation, ThinkServer, IdeaCentre and IdeaPad sub-brands.

I can't ever watch the Hi Tech toys hours because the smarmy bearded poser chap who says 'well look' all the time annoys me too much. I wonder if he is a smoker because his rasping gasps for breath between sentences makes me cringe too. I'm really sensitive to noises because of a medical condition, so little things like that sound really loud to me.

Anyway... For those who can watch, it seems a good offer as a quick google shows the cheapest is mostly £99 in the usual high street stores. Glad they've stopped trying to flog that awful magazine subscription with the tablets.

Last edited:
I can't ever watch the Hi Tech toys hours because the smarmy bearded poser chap who says 'well look' all the time annoys me too much. I wonder if he is a smoker because his rasping gasps for breath between sentences makes me cringe too. I'm really sensitive to noises because of a medical condition, so little things like that sound really loud to me.

Anyway... For those who can watch, it seems a good offer as a quick google shows the cheapest is mostly £99 in the usual high street stores. Glad they've stopped trying to flog that awful magazine subscription with the tablets.

Is that the Lee guy? He does my head in with his stupid jacket that he wears and his look into the camera, I don't see any of the other guest presenters do that!

I've had a few tablets over the years and the Lenovo one has been the worst of the lot.
You touch the screen to open something and the damn thing assumes that you touched an inch lower and opens something completely different. It's so frustrating.

Latest posts

Back