Hotel Chocolate TSV 3.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 235
  • Hotel Chocolate TSV 4.jpg
    Hotel Chocolate TSV 4.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 227
  • Hotel Chocolate TSV 5.jpg
    Hotel Chocolate TSV 5.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 233
I bought one from Hotel Chocolat last year, they had a good deal on. Salted Caramel are my favourite flavour, I have mine with a teaspoon of coffee in and makes a delicious Mocha. For anyone who’s interested they do a subscription were you can get boxes of chocolate for the Velvetiser delivered from Hotel Chocolat each month free delivery, as little or as many as you want, a cheaper alternative is a flake crumbled in........ooooh yummy 😃

I bought one from Hotel Chocolat last year, they had a good deal on. Salted Caramel are my favourite flavour, I have mine with a teaspoon of coffee in and makes a delicious Mocha. For anyone who’s interested they do a subscription were you can get boxes of chocolate for the Velvetiser delivered from Hotel Chocolat each month free delivery, as little or as many as you want, a cheaper alternative is a flake crumbled in........ooooh yummy 😃
Sounds like your a Chocoholic too :):coffee:

My sisters birthday is in November and there is no way I will be able to shop for a present.

part of her Christmas 2019 present was one of those experience days which has now hit the dust so I feel I should buy something extra to make up for it.

Think this might be a possibility especially as it can be sent direct so I will check out their own website as well as Q.

Even though the majority of reviews for this product are glowing - I just couldn't envisage myself spending that sort of money in the name of hot chocolate..and I love it! OH is an even bigger fan, he buys really good quality chocolate and makes it up in a saucepan, and then uses an small handheld aeriator thingy and indeed it's velvety and delicious..I sometimes have to wipe the kitchen tiles down after when he's been a bit gung-ho with it. I was actually toying with the idea of getting him one of these for xmas, as it's a high enough price to serve as a main present, but I was actually put off by some of the few less than glowing reviews that mentioned how it only makes one cup at a time, refills are expensive, and that if you did use your own chocolate it needs to be grated finely (big faff) and the drinks are lukewarm. It's another thing to block up the cupboards or clutter the worksurface so it's a no from me. There's no going back because I've bought him something else for xmas now anyway. I think if I want a barista hot chocolate for a treat I'll go out and have one - or get OH to make one for me - and I can't think that this machine could make it any better than he does!

If you read another thread I have a friend who has been helping me out over and above the closest of friendship and Mr L and I wants to show our appreciation. Obviously spa days are out and as she is a single lady not really her thing.

I will get her something personal when I’m able to but she loves cooking and baking and has a very sweet tooth. Very very busy lifestyle, rushes meals but when she has the time she loves to cook and bake.

With this in mind ,and I will have to order on line ,any suggestions? This velvetiser? Soup maker? something else?

Even though the majority of reviews for this product are glowing - I just couldn't envisage myself spending that sort of money in the name of hot chocolate..and I love it! OH is an even bigger fan, he buys really good quality chocolate and makes it up in a saucepan, and then uses an small handheld aeriator thingy and indeed it's velvety and delicious..I sometimes have to wipe the kitchen tiles down after when he's been a bit gung-ho with it. I was actually toying with the idea of getting him one of these for xmas, as it's a high enough price to serve as a main present, but I was actually put off by some of the few less than glowing reviews that mentioned how it only makes one cup at a time, refills are expensive, and that if you did use your own chocolate it needs to be grated finely (big faff) and the drinks are lukewarm. It's another thing to block up the cupboards or clutter the worksurface so it's a no from me. There's no going back because I've bought him something else for xmas now anyway. I think if I want a barista hot chocolate for a treat I'll go out and have one - or get OH to make one for me - and I can't think that this machine could make it any better than he does!
Oh dear! A bit off putting! It does look lovely though (I’m soooo shallow)

Latest posts

Back