JM TSV 3.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 172
  • JM TSV 4.jpg
    JM TSV 4.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 153
  • JM TSV 5.jpg
    JM TSV 5.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 150
Depending on the price, I might go for the black one although I’m not sure about the metallic pot. I’ll wait to see what it’s like when it airs.

JM by Julien Macdonald 4 Stem Real Touch Faux Orchid in Ceramic Metallic Vessel
Item Number: 822476
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £0.00

Brighten your home with the perfect fusion of naturally inspired colour and interior design know-how with this gorgeous, real touch, faux orchid decorative piece from JM by Julien Macdonald. Bright, bold and oh-so-easy to maintain, this larger-than-life statement arrangement gives you fuss-free floral beauty, with a wonderfully flower-like texture, presented in an equally fabulous electroplated metallic ceramic base for a flawless decorative touch that will instantly enhance any room.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the JM by Julien Macdonald 4 Stem Faux Orchid in Ceramic Metallic Vessel directly from QVC UK after this offer ends, you’d pay £75 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.98 with P&P included, you’re saving £25.02.
Make a floral statement - enjoy the breath-taking beauty of these larger-than-life orchids without the rigmarole of keeping them watered and happy with this wonderfully life-like faux plant. These stunning blooms won't fade in winter, outgrow their pot or require any more looking after than the occasional dusting! Plus, because they don't need sunlight or special conditions, you can enjoy them literally anywhere in the house.
Give a gift, not a chore - this fabulous piece of home decoration is the perfect alternative to giving a loved one a houseplant or cut flowers as a gift. The gorgeous, elegantly over-sized arrangement will bring more floral colour than a real orchid plant ever could, and your gift will never wilt, fade or land your loved ones with a strict watering schedule!
Choose your perfect colour - find the ideal hue to tie your room together whatever the style of your decor. From the vibrancy of Fuchsia, the soft joyousness of Pastel Pink, the pristine elegance of White to the eye-catching contrast of Black, there's a shade of orchid here to suit everyone.
  • Each faux orchid features four stems with a full covering of blooms
  • White gravel-covered base
  • Electroplated metallic ceramic vessel
  • Measures: 49cm x 26cm x 65cm (19.3" x 10.2" x 25.6")
Colour options:
  • White
  • Pastel Pink
  • Fuchsia
  • Black
All measurements are approximate

Having switched over at 9pm to watch the presentation I’ve decided not to get it. I bought a lovely white orchid from Dunhelm a few years ago that rivalled the ones that Peony did. It cost £15 so a lot less that the JM one.

I manage to get my orchids to re flower- all my houseplants live on neglect and find the orchids love it !!
Me to. Once the flowers die I cut the stems off, stick them in the spare bedroom and forget about them. I water them when I remember, which is probably less than every month, and they keep growing with new flower stems every few months. I move them out of the bedroom when they start flowering again. I’ve had some for over 10 years.

Me to. Once the flowers die I cut the stems off, stick them in the spare bedroom and forget about them. I water them when I remember, which is probably less than every month, and they keep growing with new flower stems every few months. I move them out of the bedroom when they start flowering again. I’ve had some for over 10 years.
You have the perfect touch and they're happy with the light and temperature in your house.

Latest posts

Back