Kanban TSV 7th Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Barnsleylass

Registered Shopper
There's a Kanban tsv on 7th Sept. Any ideas anyone? Please not something for Christmas!! Have waaayy too much Christmas stuff already!!

There's a Kanban tsv on 7th Sept. Any ideas anyone? Please not something for Christmas!! Have waaayy too much Christmas stuff already!!

why not pop over to craftTelly.com where there is already a hint of what it might be!!!

OMG!! I am sooooo buying that!!
Thanks Superwillow you're a Star!!
Can't wait now!!
Love Kanban, the quality is brill
Sam xx

All I know is that its Craig Rowe launching this with "My darling gorgeous Dawnie" as he has just posted on his FB page.

Set of 117 Stamps with CD Rom, Acrylic Block, Ink Pad and Decorative Bag
Item Number: 589816
QVC Price £36.25
Today's Special Value Price £29.92
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Description
QVC are launching this superb stamp kit from Kanban, packed with everything you need to get started. The set contains ten sheets of clear stamps offering a wonderful selection of designs for every occasion, including birthdays, Christmas and more. The stamps come complete with a black ink pad, an acrylic block and a CD-ROM of versatile background designs, all contained in a stylish faux-croc bag. Whether you're a beginner or experienced crafter this kit allows you to make high-quality craft projects with ease.

Set contains

10 x A6 sheets of clear stamps in the following themes:
Cameo (5 stamps),
Just For You (11 stamps)
New Home (24 stamps)
Ornamental (9 stamps)
Sentimental frames (14 stamps)
Christmas Hugs (9 stamps)
Poppies (9 stamps)
Fashion (7 stamps)
Cat and Dog (13 stamps)
Football star (16 stamps)

1 x CD-ROM with 250 co-ordinating backgrounds
1 x wavy acrylic block: 10cm x 8cm (3.9" x 3.1")
1 x black ink pad
1 x faux-croc handbag: includes 12 compartments with hook and loop fastening

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.589816

dearer than i thought

Has anyone gone for this?? What do you think??

I do like the character and house stamps and could do with some more stamps for my collection. Some of the finished stamps look lovely and I do want to do some crafting which makes more use of my fab Pro-Markers. However, the bag is smaller than I thought it would be (and I don't think you could fit in anymore stamps you already have) and some of the sheets do look like something you might get 'free' with a craft mag. Plus not really a CD Rom person as I'm always more concerned how much printer ink it takes!

What ya thoughts on it? Thank you x

I am tempted but I'm not impressed with the cd, I also worry about ink usage as our printer seems to eat it and the designs don't look exciting. Like quite a few of the stamps but the bag is probably only going to store what you buy. The ink pad and block will be used but it is not a "must have it" is it? Aargh I cannot make up my mind so sense says it probably isn't for me but it will nadger at me all day now. I know I have regretted it when I didn't buy other TSV's and sometimes end up buying at the intro price eventually.

Thank you for your thoughts....I'm not blown away either and like all of the TSV's now I just ask myself would I go into a shop and spend £xxx on that product type eg would I ever go into a craft shop and spend £35 on stamps..eh no I wouldn't...!!!! I like some of the stamps but could probably just go to a shop and spend £20 on only the ones I really liked....
I think I would have rather have had the stamps ata better price and no bag (which does look like a 99p shop item!)

There isn't much enthusiasm on the Craft Telly forum or posts either. Everyone seems to feel the same. to be fair a few people like it and have bought but it doesn't seem to have hit the spot. I really should just try to get the stamps I like when they become available separately. I feel strangely disappointed when I should be pleased not to be parting with my money.

CleverCat- don't do it and buy it. I think the fact that we are deliberating shows its not that great. I know what you mean about feeling disappointed. One day you could look forward to a craft TSV and now I haven't bought one in ages as nothing blows me away these days. I remember when you used to order a TSV and would be excited for it arriving.

Does anyone feel the same as me in that I'd rather buy one set of stamps that I REALLY like for say £10
than spend £30 on loads of stuff most of which I probably won't like that much & will rarely if ever use.

Last edited:
Thanks MissKat. I am wavering and could easily find that I have bought this TSV as I keep going to have another look at it. I will be firm with myself now. I just really wanted to like it. I might go and look at the Crafty Individuals House/rooftops stamp as I think it is the houses stamp that has got me in this pickle. Yes Murgatroyd it is better to spend £10 on a set of stamps that you really like instead.

I bought it, just waiting for it to arrive! Will use all the stamps with my pro markers and mica paints I just bought

Latest posts

Back