Langsford jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Just showing the 'eeek watch. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, BUT in the long past days of day-long shows of 'eek, I'm certain there was this exact watch, but with the Diamonique word on the face instead of RJL, so its hardly a new 'design' that modom maintains she 'designed'. We have long memories Ruthless !

Now she's flogging her tote bag at £154 WELL, personally I'd rather have the BIBA leather tote at this price from Ideal World..... £54.99 free delivery.

I never leave home without a bag, but Ruth's 'hero' bag would be much too big for me. In fact, it looks big enough to be an overnighter. I liked her new V necked jumper, much thinner knit than the cricket jumper creation. I felt for her when she was coughing. It's miserable when that happens. Jackie did a professional job covering for her. I thought that Ruth looked quite run down.

Eamon is in hospital getting a operation, hence the worry for her.

I love big bags, my mantra if you can't fit a bottle of wine in it then it is a no from me.

Yes, her eeq designs are just recycled designs that QVC have used before many times over the years. But just stick her name on them and the fans will buy.

Just showing the 'eeek watch. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, BUT in the long past days of day-long shows of 'eek, I'm certain there was this exact watch, but with the Diamonique word on the face instead of RJL, so its hardly a new 'design' that modom maintains she 'designed'. We have long memories Ruthless !

Now she's flogging her tote bag at £154 WELL, personally I'd rather have the BIBA leather tote at this price from Ideal World..... £54.99 free delivery.

Brissles I have just had a look never ever been on the Ideal World website. Well what an eye opener capped postage for starters. OMG!

I rather like that bag in the Sunset shade. Not buying it though (honestly) as I bought a sale handbag/tote from Osprey the other week when they emailed me a 15% discount! I had been looking at it for a while (the Collier, in matcha green) but I have now imposed a bag ban. I like a variety of sizes as I often take a normal tote bag with a small handbag inside with all the other junk. I never travel light so a small handbag on its own is no good to me, 🤭.

All I carry in my bag is my purse, a small notebook and pen, and a packet of tissues, no phone or makeup. When it's time to change my bag from winter to summer, it takes two shakes. Probably people who need big bags go to the office or other places of work and they need to carry all their stuff. What kind of mouldering things would you find at the bottom of their bag? It would be nice to find some folding cash, but most likely, old bits of paper and sticky sweet papers.

I've got a fair few bags, but they rarely get used ! I have a shopping bag I use every day to the Co-op, and as I rarely go anywhere, apart from hospital appointments, then they're all a bit redundant now. BUT when I go on my cruise, then all the glitzy ones will emerge - just large enough for specs. tissues, lippy and cabin key card ! Sadly I know when I hit the shops in Spain/Portugal I'll have to chain my hands to my opposite wrists when I see the gorgeous bags that only Spain and Italy can do.

I've got a fair few bags, but they rarely get used ! I have a shopping bag I use every day to the Co-op, and as I rarely go anywhere, apart from hospital appointments, then they're all a bit redundant now. BUT when I go on my cruise, then all the glitzy ones will emerge - just large enough for specs. tissues, lippy and cabin key card ! Sadly I know when I hit the shops in Spain/Portugal I'll have to chain my hands to my opposite wrists when I see the gorgeous bags that only Spain and Italy can do.
What about some leather gloves instead? Italian leather gloves are expensive, but soft and usually nice and long over the wrist. The pregnant woman who does the Moda in Pelle shoes raves about Portuguese leather. Maybe worth a look while you're there.

Latest posts

Back