Laura Geller Baked Colour & Contour with Brush OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Laura Geller Baked Colour & Contour with Brush
Item Number: 210020
QVC Price £38.00
One Time Only Price £26.62
P&P £3.95

Combining three iconic products in one easy palette to help you colour, sculpt and contour for the very first time, this highlighter, blush and bronzer set contains all the ingredients you need to create a luminous sculpted look. Add colour, define features and highlight with three different Laura Geller formulas that make contouring easy.

Contains:

1 x Colour & Contour Palette (20g) - combines Baked Brulee Blush in Cherry Custard, Bronze and Brighten in Medium, and Baked Highlighter in French Vanilla
1 x double-ended highlighter brush

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.210020

Anyone who already bought this. How did you find it? I ask as I was tempted again when I saw this was on a special price again and then watching the video I remembered that I didn't buy when it first came out because on the demo's the models ended up looking badly bruised like they'd been in a RTA.

French vanilla is a really useful matte product that is a lovely cream colour. Great for eyes and as a highlighter. 5g.

The blush is a gorgeous shade and there are 5 g of it in this product.

The bronzer is just her usual bronze n brighten in 9 g size.

So even if you don't use it to contour (it makes my face look dirty when I do it). If you will use the products as individual items it is a bargain and worth getting.

Latest posts

Back