Lulu Guinness new spring/summer collection...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nikki

Registered Shopper
Had a look at them yesterday whilst on a shopping scout about...:wink:
The cobalt blue & chalk white leather are in the clear lead for being preferred, just my personal choice. The blue & white dot/stripe patent is ok but in the flesh to me looked like cleaper versions. I think there was a cobalt blue Amelia on the LG web site, (new design). I see it's no longer there, nor was it around when I was looking, so may have sold out for the time being already. (I'm sure I saw it & not loosing my marbles, correct me if wrong).
That shade of Blue seems to be the spring/summer "in colour" this year as the Kardashian new range features it quite a lot too.

There was also a new Edith that I haven't seen before, featuring a London sovenier shop, very sweet & detailed. One of her best shops I think.

Also, didn't realise how big the large Polyanna is it's HHHUUUGGGEEE! I've seen suitcases not much larger lol.
The gold strap chains are still as still as "substantial" as ever:nod:

Last edited:
Apologies, think I just saw the Lulu blue & white striped bag, geiing my brands mixed up re the blue & white polka dots DOH!

Hi,

have to admit, I like the look of the cobalt colour as well. Think it will be popular :)

Cheers,
Karen

I love the look of the small Nicola in the cobalt colour, want to see it the flesh and then may treat myself, we'll I haven't bought a lulu bag yet this year and were into February!

I have a sneaking suspicion that the cobalt blue bags will be a mega hit :) When I saw it, it's striking yet it will coordinate with so many colours, particularly with white & denim I think.
Yes Letz, been too long, you're long overdue a new LG bag, we're almost into spring, (tell the OH that, makes it sounds better lol).

Last edited:
Have bought a red Franka on the Bay today, am so naughty! I really must not buy anymore, must I ? Nikki did you go to the LG shop to have a look at them or did you see them elsewhere?

Latest posts

Back