Lyn Jinks' "Sundar"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

VapidStoat

Registered Shopper
Looks like it hasn't taken Lyn long to monetise her crystal "healing" nonsense, as she's launching a new range called Sundar next week.

It might sound like a minor 80's He-Man villain, but it's apparently a "holistic wellbeing journey". Or a load of old toot to anyone with half a working brain. So it should go down a storm with the average Gemporia viewer.

I just hope that Lyn uses her training, along with her crystals, to remove negativity and poverty from the Gemporia studios. I recommend that she starts by energising Jade Troth's personality, along with rebooting Lindsey Carr's brain.

But if she really wants to do something helpful, perhaps Lyn could útilise her crystals to unblock her and her fellow presenters' consciences.

But I won't hold my breath.

She's been on again today pushing all her healing spiel.

Very rarely did she mention 'it is said that...." or "many people believe that......" - 95% of her spiel was quoting supposed healing properties as though its factual / proven.
Absolutely. But she wouldn't get many takers from the general public if she was up front and honest and said that there's as much evidence for crystal healing being real as there is for astrology. Or a caring Conservative Party.

Though true Gemporia aficionados would still throw their cash at her regardless. Some people really do have more money than sense.

Absolutely. But she wouldn't get many takers from the general public if she was up front and honest and said that there's as much evidence for crystal healing being real as there is for astrology. Or a caring Conservative Party.

Though true Gemporia aficionados would still throw their cash at her regardless. Some people really do have more money than sense.

Christine from Northamptonshire and Debs from (Lincolnshire?) seem to be the new Mirabelle in worshipping everything they do.

Constant messages in about how great prices are, how great the quality is, etc etc.

I don't do the poison that is TikTok but perhaps that's where the lead/demand for this nonsense has come from - their foray into that sales channel?

Christine from Northamptonshire and Debs from (Lincolnshire?) seem to be the new Mirabelle in worshipping everything they do.

Constant messages in about how great prices are, how great the quality is, etc etc.
There's no end to the number of people who will act like a*s*h*l*s if it means they can be pally with someone off the telly. Even if it is a glorified sales assistant/snake oil merchant with delusions of grandeur.

Unfortunately, it's not just limited to Gemporia. You see this sort of behaviour on QVC, too. Especially with Debbie Flint, who at one point had her own private FB group of select viewers who wanted to worship at the Great One's chunky ankles. Or something.

Why am I not surprised that Lynn Jinks has started her own range? Well I'm safe won't be watching can't stand her she is soo very false. She must be taking over from Janie so the next step will candles etc. What a nightmare! It's a shame this company has totally lost its way never to recover. Nobody seems to have a clue what to do next.

Latest posts

Back