Molton Brown Summer Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are a few items I like…but nothing I really love. And this stuff is expensive! So I’m being good and continuing to use up my stash….
Nice to see the free postage though.

I went into one of my local stores yesterday, we have two in Belfast.

Sniffed the Jasmine Sun Rose perfume. Gorgeous!!! I get no jasmine from it, which for me is brilliant, as that note can go weird on me. Bought the 100mls EDP and had £10 loyalty so got an extra £10 off the sale price.

I only had a quick glance at the MB sale. Gone are the days of the fabulous deals - £17.50 for a shower gel doesn’t cut it for me and QVC actually have better from time to time. This one doesn’t suit me as I don’t like the Ylang Ylang and a lot of people (though not I) seem to dislike Heavenly Gingerlily, but it’s a good deal at £12.99 a bottle inc P&P if you will use all of them:

4 Piece Body Wash collection

Fiery Pink Pepper
Heavenly Gingerlily
Jasmine & Sun Rose
Relaxing Ylang Ylang

£48 + £3.95

I only had a quick glance at the MB sale. Gone are the days of the fabulous deals - £17.50 for a shower gel doesn’t cut it for me and QVC actually have better from time to time. This one doesn’t suit me as I don’t like the Ylang Ylang and a lot of people (though not I) seem to dislike Heavenly Gingerlily, but it’s a good deal at £12.99 a bottle inc P&P if you will use all of them:

4 Piece Body Wash collection

Fiery Pink Pepper
Heavenly Gingerlily
Jasmine & Sun Rose
Relaxing Ylang Ylang

£48 + £3.95
My thoughts exactly….
They did used to do those duo packs for £28, but now even they are £32. So £16 a bottle. To wash yourself in….
It’s just too expensive.
I must say I’m really enjoying the ABC body wash I got from their shop on Amazon. £14.99 for a litre, and it’s stopped hubby’s itching and really calmed his skin. I’m using the shampoo set too and that’s brilliant.

My thoughts exactly….
They did used to do those duo packs for £28, but now even they are £32. So £16 a bottle. To wash yourself in….
It’s just too expensive.
I must say I’m really enjoying the ABC body wash I got from their shop on Amazon. £14.99 for a litre, and it’s stopped hubby’s itching and really calmed his skin. I’m using the shampoo set too and that’s brilliant.
Yes, I will always be a bit interested in Q’s offers as I do like some of the MB fragrances but I think it’s time to look elsewhere, like you.

Yes, I will always be a bit interested in Q’s offers as I do like some of the MB fragrances but I think it’s time to look elsewhere, like you.
The MB Christmas TSV is always nice but seem to be the same old fragrances…that is the only advantage of the MB sale, you get to choose your fragrance! But I still can’t justify that price for a bottle..

Latest posts

Back