No Peter Andies?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21838
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 21838

Guest Shopper
Just Fail Dranklin. He‘s behaving like a puppy who’s lost his owner. Has Andies jacked it? Is he serving a three show ban for rudeness and dismissivenesssiveness of his guests/stooges?Same flippin‘ same old though, in terms of the food.. Anthony Eden biscuits in hand painted tins - not. That German bloke locked in a castle with a bag of Rachmaninov Kooglehoffs for the cost of half a month‘s groceries in Albania..The Chunks of Devon bearded man and his two crusty Cornish rolls - or is it just the way he holds himself? It is 2023 but it could be 1997, but for the cost of the stuff on offer…Will Franklin eventually get a gold biscuit tin when he finally turns it in in 2065? Oh, he’s in Egypt, Dale says at the end. Locked in a psarco..tomb hopefully.

I was channel hopping this morning and Andi Peters was rabbiting on about a competition, while in Egypt.

I didn’t bother watching any of Dale’s show because it’s usually the same old products which are very overpriced. I prefer Lidl.

I was channel hopping this morning and Andi Peters was rabbiting on about a competition, while in Egypt.

I didn’t bother watching any of Dale’s show because it’s usually the same old products which are very overpriced. I prefer Lidl.
Funny you mention Lidl Toril as I noticed these earlier on Q and according to the reviews, Lidl were selling the exact same product at less than half the price that Q were

Just Fail Dranklin. He‘s behaving like a puppy who’s lost his owner. Has Andies jacked it? Is he serving a three show ban for rudeness and dismissivenesssiveness of his guests/stooges?Same flippin‘ same old though, in terms of the food.. Anthony Eden biscuits in hand painted tins - not. That German bloke locked in a castle with a bag of Rachmaninov Kooglehoffs for the cost of half a month‘s groceries in Albania..The Chunks of Devon bearded man and his two crusty Cornish rolls - or is it just the way he holds himself? It is 2023 but it could be 1997, but for the cost of the stuff on offer…Will Franklin eventually get a gold biscuit tin when he finally turns it in in 2065? Oh, he’s in Egypt, Dale says at the end. Locked in a psarco..tomb hopefully.
😂😂😂
Surely an early contender for comment of the year.

He was on GMB in Egypt

I aimlessly flick a channel and what should I see but the return of Petey Andies with his simpering underling Franklin Dales. Not only those two, but also the woman with one and a half dresses in her wardrobe flogging three sachets of Hotel Chocolat drinking chocolate flakes. ’Just’ a mere £22.56, plus £4.95 postage. £4.95?? They don’t look much bigger than the packet chicken casserole mix I used today for my lamb ragout..A large envelope should accommodate them. Or are they flying them to you? I cannot see who in their right mind would pay nearly £30 for three packets of chocolate mix? I would rather melt some Milky Bars by the gas fire and use them instead…

Nice to see the German man with Jimmy Edwards’s old facial hair stuck on with UHU, showcasing a tin lorry full of mouth watering das schnitzelpuffenhoffs this evening. His captors appear to have moved him from his Colditz Castle gardening shed detention centre to the long abandoned BBC Play School Studio from around 1975, with him now standing just in front of the Arched Window, which if I see him and his man-sized munchengrotzenpoppzons once more, I may try and throw myself out of.

Nice to see the German man with Jimmy Edwards’s old facial hair stuck on with UHU, showcasing a tin lorry full of mouth watering das schnitzelpuffenhoffs this evening. His captors appear to have moved him from his Colditz Castle gardening shed detention centre to the long abandoned BBC Play School Studio from around 1975, with him now standing just in front of the Arched Window, which if I see him and his man-sized munchengrotzenpoppzons once more, I may try and throw myself out of.
I read this forum simply to discover what reference from the past you use next! Love "Jimmy Edwards old facial hair stuck on with UHU"🤣

Latest posts

Back