Oh Ruthless.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
you might make a big thing of how you 'design' with your 'suggestions', but shouldn't you know YOUR LEG LENGTHS ??????

Caught the start of the prog, and her and the idiot were promoting the velvet blazer, and the matching trousers - Idiot said "they come in three lengths which are, um, er "....... queue blank look from Ruthless - who said "we'll discuss that later when they come on..." Idiot then said oh yes they're 27, 29 and 30 ".

Now, even the most feeble minded would know these trouser lengths - its not rocket science, yet Ruthless just stood there motionless and waiting for someone to give the information. Now, Kimmy (Kim & Co) might not have been seen since 1999, but she does know her stuff AND the item numbers too.

Couldn't take anymore, the p r e c i s e w a y o f t a l k i n g is driving me nuts.

you might make a big thing of how you 'design' with your 'suggestions', but shouldn't you know YOUR LEG LENGTHS ??????

Caught the start of the prog, and her and the idiot were promoting the velvet blazer, and the matching trousers - Idiot said "they come in three lengths which are, um, er "....... queue blank look from Ruthless - who said "we'll discuss that later when they come on..." Idiot then said oh yes they're 27, 29 and 30 ".

Now, even the most feeble minded would know these trouser lengths - its not rocket science, yet Ruthless just stood there motionless and waiting for someone to give the information. Now, Kimmy (Kim & Co) might not have been seen since 1999, but she does know her stuff AND the item numbers too.

Couldn't take anymore, the p r e c i s e w a y o f t a l k i n g is driving me nuts.
I didn’t need to look to know spaniel ears was the presenter.

Caught a bit of one of her shows yesterday and the latest is “her” aviator jacket - it’s an alright jacket , overpriced for pleather of course. How many different types of flaming jacket is she going to bring out? We’ve had biker jackets, bomber jackets, utility jackets, camo jackets, denim jackets, tuxedo jackets, aviator jackets, denim jackets. What next folks? I’m waiting for Donkey jackets, lumber jackets, straight jackets, mackets (waterproof jackets) , beekeeper jackets, waiters jackets , flak jackets. Yep I can hear her now “what’s driving you mad about straight jackets ?”- yep me too, and I hear you, the white is impractical, you can’t move your arms, and they’re so tight you can’t breathe . We’ll I think I’ve solved all those little niggles, I’ve brought the humble straight jacket into the 21st century. Sunset red, classic black and for those traditionalists- winter white. It’s poly elastin, so it’s got a lot of stretch, and instead of those annoying ties , I’ve put thumb holes in the cuffs - I’m hearing that cappuccino is already limited stock!

Priceless M ! 😂 you summed everything perfectly. Except........

you've left out the latest....... velvet jacket, sequin jacket. Then of course there is the pyjama jacket, bed jacket zzzzzzzz

Hope she gets Idiot to model the straight jacket 🤭 😂

I really don't understand why when people don't like the products or the presenter/ambassador they continue to watch their shows?? Is it just so they can have a good moan on here?

I really don't understand why when people don't like the products or the presenter/ambassador they continue to watch their shows?? Is it just so they can have a good moan on here?

The comments I make doesn't necessarily mean I watch the whole show ! God I could drive to Rotherham in Yorkshire up the A1 - or around the M25 down the A2 to Ramsgate in Kent, in the 2 hours that Ruthless is on qvc. My thread was started on the basis of seeing the first 8 minutes when I happened to switch on to actually see what WAS on. Then I went back to Netflix.

I think you'll find that most of us on here tend to only 'dip in' rather than suffer the whole hour or 2 hours. We do have a life.

I’m a channel hopper so occasionally happen on the show. I’m not into Ruth’s stuff so don’t linger long.
I certainly couldn’t watch 2 hours worth. They are so repetitive.

Of course it is!! What else is a forum for? I'm always surprised that the posters who think this forum is a load or rollocks/rude/horrid/terrible members continue to read it.

I actually quite like watching Ruth and Jackie but I wouldn't be seen dead or alive in any of those clothes. Far too mumsy and let's face it, Ruth does not sit in her front room designing those things - which are remarkably similar to Dannii Minogue's offerings (which she doesn't design either).

All the sleb fronted shows are QVC own - like Centigrade, Cozee Home and Cooks Essentials. Bundleberry might have a ladybug as a logo, but I bet that brand too is QVC owned, just as I suspect Julien McDonald's is too. I mean are we so gullible as an audience that we honestly believe a high earner like McDonald with his reputation is going to knock up his rubbish in poly/elastene ? unless he gets paid a huge fee to do so. Ruthless doesn't have enough hours in the day to 'design' handbags, jewellery, boots and fashion - and yet apparently she's been doing this little sideline from her day job for 5 years !! Its all laughable.

All the sleb fronted shows are QVC own - like Centigrade, Cozee Home and Cooks Essentials. Bundleberry might have a ladybug as a logo, but I bet that brand too is QVC owned, just as I suspect Julien McDonald's is too. I mean are we so gullible as an audience that we honestly believe a high earner like McDonald with his reputation is going to knock up his rubbish in poly/elastene ? unless he gets paid a huge fee to do so. Ruthless doesn't have enough hours in the day to 'design' handbags, jewellery, boots and fashion - and yet apparently she's been doing this little sideline from her day job for 5 years !! Its all laughable.
Yesterday, on his late evening show, Ben di Lisi mentioned his 'team of designers' at QVC. Apparently, he decides on the fabric and its design himself and then works out the design of the actual clothes with his team. In this way, the styles that have proven to go down well with the QVC shoppers go to production. I think that all the names you mention go through this process. A few elements from the 'names' go into the look of the garments, bags, shoes, etc., and, of course, the label but mostly, it's up to the QVC design team. Quite a dishonest lot, but of course they are covered legally 100%.

Of course it is!! What else is a forum for? I'm always surprised that the posters who think this forum is a load or rollocks/rude/horrid/terrible members continue to read it.

I actually quite like watching Ruth and Jackie but I wouldn't be seen dead or alive in any of those clothes. Far too mumsy and let's face it, Ruth does not sit in her front room designing those things - which are remarkably similar to Dannii Minogue's offerings (which she doesn't design either).
For me the forum is for finding out about TSVs and people's experience of products - I find that really useful.

If I’m interested in the products, I watch. If the presenter or BA irritate me I decide whether to switch off, and miss something I would buy, or grin & bear it !

Latest posts

Back