One Time Only Prices Monday 13/6/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Decleor 6 Piece Anti-Ageing Heros Collection
Item Number: 218590
QVC Price £55.00
One Time Only Price £35.16
P&P £0.21

This six-piece anti-ageing collection from Decleor features products that help to reduce signs of fatigue, soften and hydrate the skin, and comfort mature skin. If you're new to Decleor, this is the perfect chance to sample some essential products; if you're a long-time Decleor lover, take the chance to stock up on your favourite products now.
Contains:

1 x Hydrotenseur Anti Fatigue Eye Serum (15ml) - features a dual-action moisturising and firming effect; it helps to moisturise the fragile skin around the eyes, smoothing away lines and wrinkles and leaving the skin ready for make-up
1 x Aromessence Iris Balm (15ml) - specially formulated for mature skin, this balm helps protect against free radicals and promote a radiant complexion
1 x System Corps Moisturising Body Milk (50ml) - this soothing milk helps to protect and comfort skin, and cocoon it in lightweight moisture
1 x Aromessence Neroli (5ml) - this 100% naturally-derived elixir helps treats skin exposed to daily stress and provides comfort, radiance and luminosity for flawless-looking skin
1 x Aromessence Iris (5ml) - this rejuvenating serum works in perfect harmony with the skin to help to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
1 x Hydra Floral Light Cream (15ml) - formulated with moisture-boosting active ingredients to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration, plus powerful plant extracts to help protect the skin

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.218590

This Decleor OTO is excellent value for money, in my opinion. Two full-size products. The Iris balm is £36 on the Decleor website and Hydrotenseur is £33.50. Whichever way you look at it you are getting 1 for next to nothing in this set.

Also, the 5mls of the two armessences are a great extra: you're get 1/3 of full size of the aromessences - Neroli is £45 and Iris is £55.

That said, I will try to resist, given my stash is still fairly hefty.

This Decleor OTO is excellent value for money, in my opinion. Two full-size products. The Iris balm is £36 on the Decleor website and Hydrotenseur is £33.50. Whichever way you look at it you are getting 1 for next to nothing in this set.

Also, the 5mls of the two armessences are a great extra: you're get 1/3 of full size of the aromessences - Neroli is £45 and Iris is £55.

That said, I will try to resist, given my stash is still fairly hefty.

well done you.... I failed to resist - it's a super buy!! :)

Latest posts

Back