Ooops!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TheManWithNoName

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see the Malachite dangly earrings earlier? They played a lightbox recording of the earrings - but they were broken!

The 'good' earring had an extra stone, and the missing stone from the broken earring could be clearly seen on the mirrored dish they put the display on.

Why would they even show that? The person that recorded the VT would have seen the stone on the mirrored dish - it was around 7mm in diameter and deep green - hardly missable!

Then, to add to that, the presenter held one of the earrings to her ear - but she held the faulty one up - so they even made it down to the studio instead of being repaired or swapped for a 'good' pair.

man-facepalming.webp

Did anyone see the Malachite dangly earrings earlier? They played a lightbox recording of the earrings - but they were broken!

The 'good' earring had an extra stone, and the missing stone from the broken earring could be clearly seen on the mirrored dish they put the display on.

Why would they even show that? The person that recorded the VT would have seen the stone on the mirrored dish - it was around 7mm in diameter and deep green - hardly missable!

Then, to add to that, the presenter held one of the earrings to her ear - but she held the faulty one up - so they even made it down to the studio instead of being repaired or swapped for a 'good' pair.

man-facepalming.webp
I wish I'd seen that but I was busy watching paint dry, far more entertaining than Troth and his never ending jade lectures.

Latest posts

Back