P&R TSV 3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • P&R TSV 4.png
    P&R TSV 4.png
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • P&R TSV 5.png
    P&R TSV 5.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
Bit disappointing it’s not got shampoodle and condish in. I always look forward to P&R TSVs as I really like their shampoos and conditioners but I think I’ll be giving it a swerve if there’s none in this one. 🫤

I love P&R and the mousse and hairspray are brilliant. My hair is quite flat at the top and dry and frizzy at the bottom. These products really sort it out. Don't like dry shampoo though, it makes my hair look grey.

CC

Percy & Reed Ultimate 6 Piece Home & Away Styling Collection
QVC Price £88.92
Todays Special Value Price £36.00
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Fill your haircare stash with award-winning styling essentials with the Ultimate Home & Away Styling Collection from Percy & Reed. This six-piece edit features everything your hair needs to stay fresh and beautifully styled, including the best-selling I Need a Hero! Wonder Balm, plus Volumising Mousse and both Flexible Hold Hairspray and Volumising Dry Shampoo in full and travel sizes, all from the lauded Session Styling range. Complete with a wide tooth comb to help perfect your hairstyles, this incredible set is your ticket to salon-worthy results.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this six-piece Home & Away Styling Collection individually, directly from Percy & Reed you'd pay £99. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £36 plus P&P, you're saving £59.05.

• Delivered to UK mainland only

Marvellous multi-tasking - as a hair primer, I Need a Hero! Wonder Balm acts as the perfect foundation, enhancing the performance of your regular styling products, giving you more control and better results that last longer. Alone, it works to make hair more manageable and adds moisture, shine, smoothness, definition and light hold.

Styling superstars - take your hairstyling routine to luxurious levels with this collection of lightweight formulas, each formulated to retain your hair's natural movement, while working to deliver shine, volume and so much more. Whether you're getting ready at home or packing for a weekend away, the full and travel-size options in this set are always worth having to hand!

Beautiful fragrance - Volumising Mousse, Flexible Hold Hairspray and Volumising Dry Shampoo are all infused with the brand's signature scent, 'A Walk in The Rain', while Wonder Balm boasts the 'A Walk with Nature' fragrance. Discover a gorgeous blend of fruity and woody notes with all of these products!

Same again? Sure thing! Keep your haircare kit full of these must-have formulas for longer by selecting our Subscribe & Save option. You'll receive this same collection again, in 90 days' time, at today's same fantastic price!

Contains:
  • 1 x I Need a Hero! Wonder Balm (75ml) - a gel-based leave-in formula that works to detangle tough knots, promote shine, hydrate and reduce the look of frizz, without it feeling weighed down or leaving any residue. Incorporate this fabulous balm into your routine to prep and prime your hair for styling products and tools or use alone for beautiful, healthy-looking, flawless hair any day. Suitable for all hair types and infused with Percy & Reed's beautiful A Walk with Nature fragrance, a warm and soothing scent with apple and citrus top notes, rose and lily of the valley heart notes and base notes of cedarwood, musk and amber
  • 1 x Session Styling Volumising Mousse (200ml) - an amplifying formula designed to help transform the appearance of fine, flat or limp hair by delivering volume and bounce, leaving your hair looking full of natural movement. Infused with Percy & Reed's gorgeous A Walk in The Rain fragrance, which features mint and rhubarb top notes, geranium, ivy and hyacinth heart notes, and musk, verbena and woody base notes
  • 1 x Session Styling Flexible Hold Hairspray (250ml) - a lightweight hairspray that works to deliver weightless, flexible hold for long-lasting style, aiming to keep your hairstyle in shape without compromising on natural movement. This mist also acts as a heat and humidity protector, and is infused with Percy & Reed's gorgeous A Walk in The Rain fragrance, which features mint and rhubarb top notes, geranium, ivy and hyacinth heart notes, and musk, verbena and woody base notes
  • 1 x Session Styling Volumising Dry Shampoo (200ml) - this ultra-fine formula is designed to help absorb oils from your hair, minimise odours and create the appearance of volumised roots to help leave your hair feeling full and fresh in between washes. Suitable for all hair types and infused with Percy & Reed's gorgeous A Walk in The Rain fragrance, which features mint and rhubarb top notes, geranium, ivy and hyacinth heart notes, and musk, verbena and woody base notes
  • 1 x Session Styling Flexible Hold Hairspray (50ml; travel size)
  • 1 x Session Styling Volumising Dry Shampoo (50ml; travel size)
  • 1 x wide tooth comb - designed to help you complete your hairstyles to perfection and achieve precise product distribution

How to use:
Wonder Balm:
  • Use alone or as a base for styling products
  • Dispense a small amount into palms and fingers, adjusting the amount to suit your hair length and texture
  • Work from the roots to tips using your fingers like a comb to work through
  • For extra definition, use sparingly in dry, styled hair
Volumising Mousse:
  • Shake can well before use
  • Dispense a golf-ball-size amount into your palm and 'pull' the mousse all the way through towel-dried hair from roots to tips with fingers or a comb (apply a little more at the roots if you want extra volume)
  • For best results, use the provided wide-toothed comb to distribute mousse evenly and gently comb through the lengths of the hair
  • Dry and style as usual
Flexible Hold Hairspray:
  • Gently mist over your hair, holding the can about 20cm away from your style
  • Allow the hairspray to just mist through your hair. (Misting onto a brush and brushing that through the hair also gives a perfect weightless distribution)
  • Alternatively, spray onto hair before using styling tools
  • Style as normal, setting the hold into the hair
  • Spray again to set if you wish
Volumising Dry Shampoo:
  • Shake the can really well until you hear the aggravator moving inside the can and push down hard for the first couple of sprays
  • Spray evenly into the roots area from 10cm away
  • Massage into your roots with fingers to distribute evenly and help absorb excess oil
  • For increased control, spray directly onto a brush and work through your hair from roots to ends

If you were to buy this six-piece Home & Away Styling Collection individually, directly from Percy & Reed you'd pay £99

I Need a Hero! Wonder Balm (75ml) £22 direct cost £8.88
Session Styling Volumising Mousse (200ml) £18 direct cost £7.26
Session Styling Flexible Hold Hairspray (250ml) £18 direct cost £7.26
Session Styling Volumising Dry Shampoo (200ml) £18 direct cost £7.26
Session Styling Flexible Hold Hairspray 50ml £9 direct travel size cost £3.63
Session Styling Volumising Dry Shampoo 50ml £9 direct travel size cost £3.63
wide tooth comb £5 direct cost £2.03

Total £99 cost £39.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I love P&R and the mousse and hairspray are brilliant. My hair is quite flat at the top and dry and frizzy at the bottom. These products really sort it out. Don't like dry shampoo though, it makes my hair look grey.

CC
I used Lee Stafford dry shampoo. They do the small travel sizes if you want to try it. My sister uses Batiste but I think it's awful,she said Lee Stafford made her hair greasy but I think she probably used too much.

I've been using Lee Stafford Shine Hairspray for ages, nothing else compares to it..imo. I will give the dry shampoo a try then, because some of them are hit & miss.

I've been using Lee Stafford Shine Hairspray for ages, nothing else compares to it..imo. I will give the dry shampoo a try then, because some of them are hit & miss.
I use the shine spray as well. Let me know what you think of the dry shampoo.

CC
I like Percy & Reed, too. The hairspray is good and they used to do a nice styling mist which I think has been discontinued, sadly. Has anyone used the No Oil Oil? I seem to have accumulated a few of those in advent calendars and beauty boxes but never got round to trying the product (to be honest, I’m not sure what it’s for - will have to check the bottle!) i also have lots of the Wonder Balm from past mixed sets.

I like Percy & Reed, too. The hairspray is good and they used to do a nice styling mist which I think has been discontinued, sadly. Has anyone used the No Oil Oil? I seem to have accumulated a few of those in advent calendars and beauty boxes but never got round to trying the product (to be honest, I’m not sure what it’s for - will have to check the bottle!) i also have lots of the Wonder Balm from past mixed sets.
I use the no oil oil daily. Don't like to be without it. That's what usually sways me to buying sets. I have very short dry hair and use it on damp hair before drying. If my hair's really looking dull I might use it as a finishing serum too. If you wanted rid of them I'd happily buy them off you. I use wonder balm occasionally but I think it makes my hair a bit greasy, but like I say I don't have a lot so I probably just use too much.

When I’ve worked though my no oil stash I’m going to buy the primer which is supposed to be even better .

I use the no oil oil daily. Don't like to be without it. That's what usually sways me to buying sets. I have very short dry hair and use it on damp hair before drying. If my hair's really looking dull I might use it as a finishing serum too. If you wanted rid of them I'd happily buy them off you. I use wonder balm occasionally but I think it makes my hair a bit greasy, but like I say I don't have a lot so I probably just use too much.
Thank you for this. I’ll give it a try and let you know. I have longer hair which is poker straight so I try to wave it a bit and that dries it out so I might benefit from the NOO or it might weigh it down. I have used an Avon serum/oil in the past which was ok - maybe this will give a similar result.

Latest posts

Back