Pure arrogance.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Holy Jesus

Registered Shopper
How this guy thought he could pull this off is beyond me. Imagine taking 17 odd people possibly from other jobs KNOWING he had little capital to survive.

Isles is totally responsible for this implosion, like I said on a thread earlier Liz’s Truss lasted longer as PM than his back street operation. I hope the ex staff have there eyes wide open as to his dishonesty and see that they were duped.

The track record of this individual is there to be seen and how anyone could fall for his nonsense is beyond comprehension.

How this guy thought he could pull this off is beyond me. Imagine taking 17 odd people possibly from other jobs KNOWING he had little capital to survive.

Isles is totally responsible for this implosion, like I said on a thread earlier Liz’s Truss lasted longer as PM than his back street operation. I hope the ex staff have there eyes wide open as to his dishonesty and see that they were duped.

The track record of this individual is there to be seen and how anyone could fall for his nonsense is beyond comprehension.
What has actually happened?

Latest posts

Back