Quick reply from qvc u.s. !!!!! Wow !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just received the following, presumably it's not from Mr Franklin, unless they're making the staff multi task.

Thank you for contacting QVC. I am sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed some of the presenters commentary during their shows. I’ve passed your feedback onto the relevant department. We really appreciate feedback from our customers as this only assists us in making improvements in the future.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please get back in touch with the team.
Best Wishes
Dale
Customer Support Team

Well, I don't know if its my imagination or not, but having watched QVC since my outburst, the presenters now seem to be falling over themselves to get the sizing out asap ! and there does appear to be less chat about the price of Prosecco. But Chuntley, Franks, Chloe and Jackie will be the litmus test as they are the worst offenders.

I've just received the following, presumably it's not from Mr Franklin, unless they're making the staff multi task.

Thank you for contacting QVC. I am sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed some of the presenters commentary during their shows. I’ve passed your feedback onto the relevant department. We really appreciate feedback from our customers as this only assists us in making improvements in the future.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please get back in touch with the team.
Best Wishes
Dale
Customer Support Team

Passive-aggressive and utterly devoid of any meaningful comment...standard Q UK cut and paste response

Yep, agree on that one. I'm still waiting to get a reply to the email that I sent Chiswick over a week ago - haven't even received a cut and paste job !

Wow, this has been an interesting read. I missed the original thread, the one that set the ball rolling, so I only have half an idea about the catalyst. I also missed Catherine Huntley's 'announcement', so I'm very curious about that! I was suprised not to see DBF listed among the perps. But, I suppose she's more about self-promotion, than general chit-chat.

Mind you, on one of the Marla Wynne shows, yesterday, she (Marla) commented on how relaxed things are, in the UK, whereas QVC US, is all 'sell, sell, sell'.

[I've deleted the last paragraph; on re-reading it, I thought it unneccessarily cruel.]

Last edited:
FINALLY !! typical response for my original email to Chiswick.....................

Thank you for contacting QVC.

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with our recent shows. I will ensure feedback is forwarded to our Production Team for future reference.

If we can help with anything else please get back in touch with the team.

Best wishes

Lawrence
Customer Support team

Latest posts

Back