Richard Ward & Kate

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Interesting.........he may have to play down the 'Kate' factor when he next comes to sell his wares. I know it states she still goes to the salon but if she really wanted her hair done at home you would think Ward would just send her normal stylist (as it would be worth doing anything for her to keep the royal connection).........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...arrys-hair-children-South-East-Asia-tour.html

Perhaps Kate also tried the recent Richard Ward TSV like me (think it was rated 2.9 last time I looked)!!!! She clearly also thought what a waste of time.

Wasn't it said on here some time ago, that the person who actually did her hair was not Richard? They just worked at his salon but had since left him.
Yes Donna, the person who did her hair for the wedding actually left and set up on his own. Richard was there that day, helping out, he he, think he did mother"s hair, and they shared doing bridesmaids hair. Its weird he"s not sending one of his stylists on the tour, very weird, and not a good sign i"d say for him :thinking:

Latest posts

Back