ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Ronni Nicole 'O So Slim' Textured Polka Dot Pintuck Dress

QVC Price: £48.00
Today's Special Value Price:£33.96
P&P: £3.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Ronni-Nicole-O...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-28-_-134490

Made from great-quality jersey that is easy to care for and doesn't crease easily, this sleeveless dress comes in a block colour with all-over tiny polka dots, it is tailored to the waist with pin-tuck detailing and flares out into a full skirt, plus it features Ronni Nicole's signature 'O So Slim' lining. Give yourself the perfect silhouette in this flattering and stylish polka-dot dress from Ronni Nicole.

A flattering style - this dress is fitted at the bodice down to the waist, accentuating the smallest part of the body then flares out, skimming over the hips to give a feminine look. Easy to wear for all body shapes, this fit and flare-style dress will hide the parts you want it to and give you your perfect silhouette.

Versatile and wearable - wear with black tights, riding boots and a cardigan for colder days, dress up with heels and pearl jewellery for classic look on an evening out, or with pretty jewelled sandals and a tan come summer.

Five beautiful colours - with a contemporary twist on classic polka dots to update your wardrobe, this dress comes in taupe, royal blue, black, jade green and coral all with small white dots.

The signature exclusive ‘O So Slim’ lining - it skims over the body and smooths out any lumps and bumps to make the dress look even better. This lining is not as tight as shapewear, but will still give you the extra confidence of knowing you look fantastic.

Rear zip fastening
Round neck
Outer: 96% polyester, 4% elastane; upper lining: 100% polyester; slimmer lining: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
Hand wash cold

Garment measurements:
Chest: 8: 86cm (34"), 10: 89cm (35"), 12: 91cm (36"), 14: 95cm (37.5"), 16: 99cm (39"), 18: 104cm (41"), 20: 109cm (43")
Length: 8: 102cm (40.5"), 10: 103cm (40.5"), 12: 104cm (41"), 14: 105cm (41.5"), 16: 105cm (41.5"), 18: 105cm (41.5"), 20: 105cm (41.5")

Colour options:
Taupe and white
Royal and white
Black and white
Jade and white
Coral and white

Thanks Autumn!

I have a green and white polka dot Ronni Nicole dress which is lovely, very pretty on. This one however looks too big on the model, there's not enough of a waist on it so I don't think this style would suit me.

I also have a lovely red and white polka dot from Ronni Nicole but this one looks a bit frumpy. Maybe the neckline is too high?

CC

Is it my imagination ? but the hem on this dress looks lower at the back, as the models are swirling it definitely is longer at the back, BUT no mention is made of this in the presentation.

Is this another case of poor fit and cutting, l would feel quite self conscious and be continually pulling it down at the front.

Just had a quick look and it's DF wearing the dress first time I've seen her without leggings and a floaty top,in my opinion she doesn't look as if she's lost an ounce in weight.

It seem a very odd shape, too tight across the bust and something not quite right around the hem. My money is very safe. Imo it is what it is.... cheap and looks it...

It seem a very odd shape, too tight across the bust and something not quite right around the hem. My money is very safe. It is what it is.... cheap and looks it...

I was just about to post the same thing. Too high at the neck as well. I should think a shortish lady with a bit of a tum would look like a barrel in it.

So months of discussion and TSV meetings and deliberations came up with that dress???

Looks like something that was 2 for £9.99 in my old catalogue/club book in the early 1980's......:mysmilie_11:

And does not flatter DF in the least :mysmilie_19:

What a terrible shape to be sleeveless. It's basic clothes designing knowledge that in stretch material if you do a neckline that shape with an A-line skirt you need some sleeves. However, I don't think even sleeves could save it as that apparently 'oh so slim' material is stretching in the strangest way across the chest.

Last edited:
I'm surprised QVC didn't screen test the fabric before they placed their order because the spots are strobing like mad on my TV! Agree with everything else that's been said about it above. I am that short round person who'd look like a barrel in this!

The style reminds me of my high school dresses from the 60`s except they were in gingham check and had puff sleeves. The models. presenter and guest look awful in it. The hem does seem to dip at the back and I bet that stretchy lining thing rides up under your armpits !

I agree with everything that's been said. Uneven hemline, waist not quite right, too short for tall girls who don't want to have their knees on show, reminds me of my old gymslip in a way. They even said you could wear a top under it - who could? Not flattering and it didn't suit DF, the models, anyone.

Dont think it looks as good as the previous spot dress which was also a TSV I think. it sold out before I could get the colour I wanted.This one looks a bit frumpy with the high neckline and so many seams.Dont think any of the models look great in it to be honest.

I dont agree (as the presenters continually say) that "this style suits everyone " - er no, this is one style that certainly does not flatter the 'curvy, plus size or sturdy legged'. It makes you look even bigger ! it sits on the hips, looks awful from the back, and this range in particular has no idea about flattering a bust line, and they still haven't got the message about length. The plus size model may be a size 16, but this didn't do her any favours (I dread to think what Joy would have looked like).

QVC designers (and those in the rest of the world) need to consult with us big girls what we want and suits us before coming up with a one size fits all design.

As someone who is 5foot, and a size 18 this dress would look HIDEOUS on me! How can they say it will suit all shapes? It flares out at the wrong place and would make my hips look double their size. I am quite speechless about the fact that it is sleeveless and has that awful neckline. It makes the larger models boobs look ginormous, not at all flattering. Don't the fashion 'experts' keep telling us to avoid this kind of neckline if you are large on top and go for a V neck? You wouldn't be able to wear it without a cardi either because it makes even slim arms look awful. Also why do Ronni Nicole dresses nearly always end on or above the knee? Again very unflattering on the majority of us!

It did nothing for Catherine Huntley earlier. She was wearing the blue .It hung down shapeless and the seams running down the front looked very strange over her chest .Maybe the size she was wearing was too big for her,but no it didn't suit her.And of course it's sleeveless so they can sell the matching boleros at a hyped price.......

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back