Ruth Langsford

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
I watched some of it last night, but she was selling items that had previously been shown, except a new curved front animal print cardigan with pleather sleeves. One customer tweeted that she had ordered two cardigans, one in each colour, which on my tv looked almost the same. A saddo customer tweeted that she would feel lost without Thursday evenings with Ruth on the telly. Ruth had to placate her by assuring her that she would only be gone for two weeks. Where do these people come from, you have to ask.

I watched some of it last night, but she was selling items that had previously been shown, except a new curved front animal print cardigan with pleather sleeves. One customer tweeted that she had ordered two cardigans, one in each colour, which on my tv looked almost the same. A saddo customer tweeted that she would feel lost without Thursday evenings with Ruth on the telly. Ruth had to placate her by assuring her that she would only be gone for two weeks. Where do these people come from, you have to ask.
Qurio, by the sound of things!!!

Qurio - oh gawd yes. I want no part of that if those on the promo are anything to go by ! "hello lovely ladeeeees". Oh p.....s off !
I really laughed at that and then I thought it was maybe a tad harsh. Lots of people it would seem don't have much of a life except buying off Q and videoing themselves. I went through a bit of a phase where my life was just work and home and more work, everyone else seemed to be in a family/couple and coming home late at night and putting on the TV you kind of get sucked into this little "club", a bit like Ruth and Jackie's show where you get the wine and the credit card out just for a bit of company. It's a bit sad really and it easily gets out of control. Fine if you can afford it but I bet a pound to a penny that these folk can't.

CC

I really laughed at that and then I thought it was maybe a tad harsh. Lots of people it would seem don't have much of a life except buying off Q and videoing themselves. I went through a bit of a phase where my life was just work and home and more work, everyone else seemed to be in a family/couple and coming home late at night and putting on the TV you kind of get sucked into this little "club", a bit like Ruth and Jackie's show where you get the wine and the credit card out just for a bit of company. It's a bit sad really and it easily gets out of control. Fine if you can afford it but I bet a pound to a penny that these folk can't.

CC
come on Candy!!! Join in! I know you long to....

Regardless of being lonely, which sucks., & bless them, anyone who starts a 'post' (?) with 'Lovlee Laydees' deserves farty sprouts at Christmas. As do the 'so' eejits. See also 'Come on ladies/girls/etc' It's not the meat raffle ffs!

Regardless of being lonely, which sucks., & bless them, anyone who starts a 'post' (?) with 'Lovlee Laydees' deserves farty sprouts at Christmas. As do the 'so' eejits. See also 'Come on ladies/girls/etc' It's not the meat raffle ffs!
I can't because I don't have a smart phone that does apps and my laptop doesn't do apps so I can't get Qurio. Just as well probably.

CC

The meat raffle's better value for money! (even if you lose)

I can't because I don't have a smart phone that does apps and my laptop doesn't do apps so I can't get Qurio. Just as well probably.

CC
I've tried to get Qurio just to have a look and listen to the people on it, but it's not available where I live. I don't think I 'd participate.

Latest posts

Back