SALE20 code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I wanted to order one of the Big Deals, tried to apply the SALE20 code, but it wouldn't accept it.

So I rang CS (25 minutes wait) and was told the code had now expired. But as a gesture of goodwill they would apply it if I bought over the phone, which I did.

With this code and reduced prices, I have had 2 very good deals from Q, including the torch/jump starter, which is excellent as a torch, but I've not needed it as a jumpstart yet.

I wanted to order one of the Big Deals, tried to apply the SALE20 code, but it wouldn't accept it.

So I rang CS (25 minutes wait) and was told the code had now expired. But as a gesture of goodwill they would apply it if I bought over the phone, which I did.

With this code and reduced prices, I have had 2 very good deals from Q, including the torch/jump starter, which is excellent as a torch, but I've not needed it as a jumpstart yet.
thats because if i remember rightly it expired yesterday & that code shouldnt be working on big deals as its only for sale/clearence items

It expired on the 5th, I’m pretty sure.

Well done, Strato. You deserved that for the wait alone! I did already get £21.60 off two Clearance items, so I’m happy with that, but I would buy more if the code hadn’t expired. I could try calling myself but I think you got a particularly nice person on the phone, Strato, and it’s unlikely I’d get someone so kind.

When they had 15% or 20% off Sale/Clearance last year, I tried it when buying a One Time Only and it worked, much to my surprise. I didn’t think an OTO would count.

I heard a presenter say you could EITHER have 20% off, OR use EP. So that means EP was charging you 20% !
Oh yes, they love a restriction. You can’t use these codes for Waitlist orders or Advance Orders either. With the Easy Pays, I never know if you can’t also use a discount code because their antiquated systems can’t work out how to do it or because they’re just too damned mean.

its because easy pay counts as an offer & as far as i know its one offer per order so its either 20% or the easy pays
Well yes, I realise that. They could easily do both, though (not that I am bothered about Easy Pays). The credit on Easy Pays can’t cost them that much.

I was very happy to get a Radley tote bag with the SALE20 code as it made it much cheaper than anywhere else and it is now sold out in the colour that I got on QVC.

It was a bag that I had put in my shopping basket many times but could not justify the purchase at the original price.

A very happy customer. 😁

Latest posts

Back