• Shark TSV 5.jpg
    Shark TSV 5.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 49
Shark Cordless Vacuum with Powerfins, Flexology & TruPet IZ300UKT
Item Number: 729063
QVC Price £424.00
Todays Special Value Price £239.95
P&P £5.95

Power, flexibility and smart technology combine in this Shark Cordless Vacuum, delivering unparalleled performance for your best clean yet. Glide over carpets and hard floors with its innovative DuoClean floorhead, tackle hairs embedded into your carpets and tangled around the brush head with Anti Hair Wrap and TruePet technologies, plus reach effortlessly under furniture with its Flexology wand, and more. It can even transform into a handheld vacuum so you can clean ceilings and upholstery with ease. Hello, vacuum hero!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Shark Cordless Vacuum with Powerfins, Flexology & TruPet IZ300UKT directly from Shark you’d pay £429.99. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £239.95, plus P&P, you’re saving £184.09. Plus this is our lowest price on the Shark Cordless Vacuum this year!

DuoClean technology - two unique, motorised brush rolls work together in one vacuum head to glide seamlessly between carpets and hard floors. A soft, velvet-like brush roll replaces the front wall, making direct contact with hard floors to draw in stuck-on dirt and fine dust, while the second bristle brush gets deep into the carpet pile allowing you to pick up large debris and small particles.

Combat pesky hair tangles - whether it is pet hair or your own, clever Anti Hair Wrap Technology will actively remove long and short hair from the bristle brush so you don’t have to, helping to leave the brush roll tangle-free!

DuoClean, enhanced - the DuoClean floorhead has had a new upgrade with Shark's new PowerFins, which are made up of two motorised brush rolls that dislodge embedded dirt, while a softer front brush roll captures and lifts debris for a spotless finish.

Transforms in a flash - turn your vacuum cleaner into a clever handheld in an instant, allowing you to clean ceiling corners, stairs, soft furnishings, car interiors and much more. Plus, you can use the wand to reach high-up places, so there won't be a single section of your home left untouched!

Versatility and flexibility - with handy attachments and on-board tools, every day cleaning is made even easier. Shark's Flexology technology allows the flexible wand to bend so you don’t have to, while a quick-release wand helps you get to those tricky hard-to-reach areas in your home. The Shark even converts to a powerful, cordless handheld vacuum, perfect for cleaning multiple surfaces.
Perfect for pet owners - purposefully designed to pick up pet hair, Shark’s motorised TruePet hair removal tool works to remove embedded fur from sofas, stairs and even the car. The Anti-Allergen Complete Seal also works to capture and trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum, not releasing them back into the air you breathe.
Keep going - the removable, rechargeable lithium-ion battery gives you up to 60 minutes of run-time from just one charge.

Clean the smart way - thanks to the vacuum's LED Smart Display, you can keep a close eye on how much charge you have left, as well as easily flip between different power modes and floor settings. Choose from Eco, Deep Clean and Boost to tailor your clean to suit you, all with the touch of a finger.

Cordless convenience - forget fiddly wires and that dreaded tug of the cord when you've gone too far. Freedom to go wherever you like is in your hands with this cordless vacuum cleaner, allowing you to take it upstairs, around furniture and through different rooms without tangling.

What's in the box?

• 1 x IZ300UKT Cordless Vacuum
  • 1 x 20cm Crevice Tool
  • 1 x Multi Surface Tool
  • 1 x Powerfins Pet Tool
  • 1 x Accessory bag
  • 1 x Lithium-Ion Battery
  • 1 x Charger
  • Instruction Booklet
  • Quick Start Guide

I have Shark & Dyson and I think both are pretty good. They both prefer different carpet in my house and have different capability’s at removing cat fur from different carpets.
The shark is cheaper & self propelled too.

I can't watch the Shark products when Phil Parker is the guest, he has always annoyed me. I am not in the market for a cleaner, the last one I bought was a Dyson, and it is doing ok for now.
He should come with an Irritation Hazard Warning. He's a patronising little creep, only surpassed by that Kenny "darlin" bloke who I want to push off Beachy Head (well not literally but YKWIM).

CC

Latest posts

Back