• Slientnight TSV 4.jpg
    Slientnight TSV 4.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 107
Silentnight Ultimate Luxury Feels Like Down Cotton Cover Pillow Pair
Item Number: 809615
QVC Price £33.00
Todays Special Value Price £25.00
P&P £2.95

Launching at QVC, this pair of Ultimate Luxury pillows from Silentnight, feature 233 thread count soft cotton covers, bouncy ball fibre filling and stylish piped edges for a luxurious finish. With a choice of firmness, you can personalise your pillow choice to suit your sleep style and bring a hotel-esque sense of comfort straight to your bedroom.

*A great saving: If you were to buy a pair of Ultimate Luxury cotton pillows directly from Silentnight you'd pay £40 for the Soft option, £50 for the Medium option, and £60 for the Firm option. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £25, plus P&P, you're saving £12.05 on the Soft option, £22.05 on the Medium option, and £32.05 on the Firm option.

Delivered directly from Silentnight - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK only (including the Highlands, islands and Northern Ireland)

Perfectly plump - this pair of pillows feature ball fibre filling, individual clusters of tiny ball-shaped fibres that are blown apart for a soft and lofty effect, meaning the pillows can hold their shape even after washing, without the filling clumping together. Offering a sleep experience similar to down and feather, these pillows will maintain their luxurious comfort night after night.

Easy breathing - not only does the cotton cover feel indulgently soft against your skin, it also works to support breathability, helping to prevent you from overheating through the night.

Keep it clean - machine washable , these pillows are easy-to-care for, making them a maintainable addition to your bedding repertoire.

Pick your pillow - with three firmness options on offer, there is a choice to suit every slumber. Soft is recommended for those who sleep easiest on their front, Medium is perfect for a back sleeper, while Firm will keep side sleepers comfortable through the night.

Guarantee - Silentnight offer a two- year guarantee on this pillow. For more information please see the attached PDF.

• Delivered directly from Silentnight - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK mainland only
  • Outer: 100% cotton; filling: 100% polyester ball fibre
  • Machine washable at 40C

Weight:
  • Soft: 450g
  • Medium: 550g
  • Firm: 650g

Measurements:
  • Soft (l x w x d): 78cm x 48cm x 5cm (30.7" x 18.9" x 2")
  • Medium (l x w x d): 78cm x 48cm x 7cm (30.7" x 18.9" x 2.8")
  • Firm (l x w x d): 78cm x 48cm x 10cm (30.7" x 18.9" x 3.9")

All measurements are approximate

Confession ... I’ve bought the firm ... thank you for all the great detail as ever supercoolwillow
Sleep not been great lately ( like many people )
Lavender spray and that helps ... need no pillows so will let you know ... advanced order so not until 22nd dispatch

I've never got on with non feather pillows as they go far too flat far too quickly so do let us know May. I bought Northern Nights pillows a while ago (feather) and they are still as fat and bouncy (ooer) as the day I got them. They were a really good buy so I hope these are for those that get them.

CC

I've never got on with non feather pillows as they go far too flat far too quickly so do let us know May. I bought Northern Nights pillows a while ago (feather) and they are still as fat and bouncy (ooer) as the day I got them. They were a really good buy so I hope these are for those that get them.

CC

Yes of course candy cane ... it’s not to be dispatched until 22nd as an advanced order ... 👍

Update ... received pillows ... Firm ... very nice .. hubby said he got a straight 7 hours sleep last night lol
But this is just one night so will give it untill Friday and report back 👍 I know you are all on tender hooks lol .. I found my one very comfy and delivery was great because it did say from 22nd onwards .. so that’s a bonus x

I went for them, too. I bought the Firm like May. They arrived yesterday but I’m not going to open them to give them a go till I change the sheets this week. Do update us further on your experience, May.

I’ve never found really good pillows, just ok (or bad) and I’ve tried all different makes, fillings and prices from various sellers. My current ones were from M&S - not their dearest - they’ve been ok, just ready to be replaced. Might as well give these a go. If they are no good, I am going to try Soak & Sleep, who are highly rated (White Company and Aldi not too far behind!).

I had the good fortune to stay at The Savoy once (work-related) and I slept so beautifully, I didn’t wake up till 10.45am! Mind you, it was a late night! I tried to find out where the pillows were from as they were just sublime. They said I needed to speak to the Head of Housekeeping and I rang at least three times but never got through or heard back.

I also went for the TSV in firm. Always had Northern Nights (NN) and tried another Silentnight offer about 7months ago (it was the pillow with the airflow mesh around the side) and found they had no support and looked like the pillows they used in the NN demonstrations of a pillow you don’t want. These are a complete contrast! Amazing pillows, great support and I’m trying to avoid down after some recent horror stories I’ve read about. I suffer with eczema on my face and recently found the switch to these pillows have dramatically reduced my eczema, so now I’ve always wondered if my allergies have been liked to my pillows? Would go for a medium set too if they ever came back on offer. Although all Silentnight offers usually have free P&P and this was one of the only items that didn’t have it but was still worth the money. So I wouldn’t hesitate next time.

I also went for the TSV in firm. Always had Northern Nights (NN) and tried another Silentnight offer about 7months ago (it was the pillow with the airflow mesh around the side) and found they had no support and looked like the pillows they used in the NN demonstrations of a pillow you don’t want. These are a complete contrast! Amazing pillows, great support and I’m trying to avoid down after some recent horror stories I’ve read about. I suffer with eczema on my face and recently found the switch to these pillows have dramatically reduced my eczema, so now I’ve always wondered if my allergies have been liked to my pillows? Would go for a medium set too if they ever came back on offer. Although all Silentnight offers usually have free P&P and this was one of the only items that didn’t have it but was still worth the money. So I wouldn’t hesitate next time.

You have probably seen that they do still have the Medium (only) on Q. They are £8 dearer than they were as a TSV (£33 vs £25) but that’s not too bad when the RRP they claim is £50 for Medium. On the other hand, if you’re like me, knowing they were that bit cheaper a few days ago will put you off.

You have probably seen that they do still have the Medium (only) on Q. They are £8 dearer than they were as a TSV (£33 vs £25) but that’s not too bad when the RRP they claim is £50 for Medium. On the other hand, if you’re like me, knowing they were that bit cheaper a few days ago will put you off.
😆I will now wait until a repeat TSV or a one time only...might be waiting a while. 😂

I went for them, too. I bought the Firm like May. They arrived yesterday but I’m not going to open them to give them a go till I change the sheets this week. Do update us further on your experience, May.

I’ve never found really good pillows, just ok (or bad) and I’ve tried all different makes, fillings and prices from various sellers. My current ones were from M&S - not their dearest - they’ve been ok, just ready to be replaced. Might as well give these a go. If they are no good, I am going to try Soak & Sleep, who are highly rated (White Company and Aldi not too far behind!).

I had the good fortune to stay at The Savoy once (work-related) and I slept so beautifully, I didn’t wake up till 10.45am! Mind you, it was a late night! I tried to find out where the pillows were from as they were just sublime. They said I needed to speak to the Head of Housekeeping and I rang at least three times but never got through or heard back.

Good luck Andik ... 😊 sounds like it would be a real find for you ...hubby said he slept well again ..really hope they work for you too 👍..
We spend so much time in bed really, it makes sense to make sure we are comfortable ..

Latest posts

Back