Tarte TSV 03/10/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Autumn, I am interested in this, I was very pleased with the last Tarte TSV, apart from the BB thingamabob. If it comes in a nice box it might be an idea for my son's girlfriend for Christmas.

Dunno why I thought it was more recent than that.

I know what you mean Maymorganlondon, I am using the products from the last Tarte TSV pretty much everyday (well apart from the BB thingamabob which I don't get at all), the bronzer looks like I haven't even used it, it will last me for years!!

Thanks Autumn, I am interested in this, I was very pleased with the last Tarte TSV, apart from the BB thingamabob. If it comes in a nice box it might be an idea for my son's girlfriend for Christmas.

I don't use that cc primer stick either, but I like & use the rest of the TSV. I'm looking forward to the next one, have put the date in my diary.

I use the ultrasun spf 50 antipigmentation for my face which many people complain feel tacky and sticky no matter how long you leave it and find that using the primer stick over it totally removes any stickiness without adding much colour.

Really hope this has the foundation and Lights, Camera, Flashes mascara in it. Mascara is the best I have ever used and I really want to try the foundation.

I believe there is a chance someone knows what this TSV is...
Would you like to share, lol! :)

I believe there is a chance someone knows what this TSV is...
Would you like to share, lol! :)

Who? Please tell us. I need to seriously consider this rather than jump in as I have been sooooo greedy buying cosmetics the last couple of months. I was bad enough before!

Really hope this has the foundation and Lights, Camera, Flashes mascara in it. Mascara is the best I have ever used and I really want to try the foundation.

A fan here of the mascara in the last TSV. In fact I really liked the last TSV so am keen to see what this ine will be. High hopes.

This was posted by Beauty Geek UK
image.jpg

Latest posts

Back