Todays (19/04/16) One TIme Only Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sarah Chapman Overnight & Morning Facial
Item Number: 216554
QVC Price £57.00
One Time Only Price £47.28
P&P £3.95

This collection includes overnight and morning serum-oils, which work like a facial to soften the signs of ageing, as well as an eye cream. Treat your skin to the beauty of these Sarah Chapman products and say 'hello' to a glowing, healthier-looking complexion.

Contains:

1 x Morning Facial (15ml) - this amazing serum-oil promotes suppleness and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines. For instant radiance, smooth a few drops over or under your day cream in the morning, or pat sparingly over make-up as a daytime 'wake-up call'
1 x Overnight Facial (15ml) - a silky-textured serum-oil containing a soothing blend of frangipani, jasmine, rose and tuberose essential oils, all combined with peptides, vitamins, omega oils and antioxidants. It works overnight, resulting in refreshed, radiant and glowing skin when you wake
1 x Eye Recovery (5ml) - developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness, it contains a unique blend of five peptides and antioxidants. Suitable for all skin types

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.216554

Butler & Wilson Crystal Bridal Basket & Faux Pearl Brooch
Item Number: 306064
QVC Price £49.50
One Time Only Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

This sparkling brooch by Butler & Wilson depicts a bridal basket and ribbon design, features a drop pearl and is set with white crystals. A gorgeous addition to a veil, cover up or bouquet for that special day.

Polished alloy
Pin and revolver fastening
Brooch (h x w): 9.5cm x 6.6cm (3.7" x 6.6")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.306064

Last edited by a moderator:
Kipling Elysia Medium Triple Compartment Shoulder Bag OTO

Kipling Elysia Medium Triple Compartment Shoulder Bag with Crossbody Strap
Item Number: 158793
QVC Price £72.00
One Time Only Price £59.88
P&P: £5.95

This vibrant, stylish shoulder bag features three compartments with a detachable, adjustable shoulder strap and plenty of room for all your daily essentials. Carry off a little Kipling style every day with this versatile and fun Kipling bag.

Zip fastening
Heart-shaped lining
Mobile phone holder
Monkey keyring
Outer: polyamide; lining: polyester
Bag (h x w x d): 23cm x 50.5cm x 12.5cm (9" x 19.8" x 4.9")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.158793

Thank you Ian but I do wish the useless oiks could actually get their sizes right.......!

For anyone interested, no, the bag is not really 50.5cm (or 19.8 ruddy inches wide!), it is actually:

Bag (h x w x d): 23cm x 29.5cm x 12.5cm

:doh:

'All measurements are approximate'.......! :taphead:

I do have a few kipling bags, 4 tbe, and mum has a couple. I know there are those who amass them, as if they were gold bars, but they have way outpriced the range. I cannot identify one feature, which validates the extortionate prices. Okay, I get that a 'brand' always demands a premium but, kipling? Not exactly sought after.

That's true louise66 but it's only QVC that have out priced the range, you can still get good priced Kipling bags from Kipling website, Amazon and Vente-privee sales to name a few.

I wonder if QVC think they can charge 2 premiums? One for the prestige brand they are flogging, and another for the prestige brand which is flogging the prestige brand?

Oh, wait! They already do charge their own premium... p&p.

the thought of hundreds if not thousands of kipling bags all over house brings me out in a sweat. the actual amount spent would put me in shock

. . . Okay, I get that a 'brand' always demands a premium but, kipling? Not exactly sought after.

Oh I wouldn't say that. Sold in 5000 stores, 285 of them Kipling's own retail stores, in 80 countries. 23 Kipling bags are sold every minute around the world, and 35 million people own at least 1 Kipling. I doubt that stores like House of Fraser, Selfridges, Peter Jones, Debenhams and Macys NewYork would bother having them if they weren't sought after.

They're looking for a manager for the Kipling store in Niagara Falls at the moment, I quite fancy that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back