Ultrasun Sun Care Overnight Summer Skin Recovery Mask

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
Has anyone bought it and what do people think about it?

http://www.qvcuk.com/Ultrasun-Sun-C...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-13-_-206978

Mine took two weeks to arrive by which time people started leaving reviews on Q and most were saying that the serum makes the skin dry.

At this time I was using my Alpha-H Anniversary Kit and getting the best results ever so was very reluctant to try it and was going to put it back in the post as didn't want to ruin my skin. Yesterday I checked back the reviews and some of the people now though that this serum was a miracle. I did try it last night with trepidation and liked it very much, however, I'm not too happy to pay appx £30 for a 50 ml pot if I'm to repurchase and it does take 3-4 pumps per application like Abby said. I have since found that its regular price will be £38 when it's launched in May and exclusively to M&S for now.

http://www.fashioninsight.co.uk/news/ultrasun-launches-overnight-summer-skin-recovery-mask/

It's a completely unnecessary product and step for anyone's skincare routine.

Reading the spiel, "a targeted solution against the damaging effects of the sun", NOTHING is the solution to sun damage, all you can do is try and keep your skin hydrated after sun exposure by moisturising.

As ever, prevention is better than the cure.

I agree that prevention is better then cure, but I have missed my slot and now looking for anything that may help the sun damage and hopefully reverse it, but as you said nothing will but I'm hoping that something may be invented at some point so I'm keeping on trying.

I agree that prevention is better then cure, but I have missed my slot and now looking for anything that may help the sun damage and hopefully reverse it, but as you said nothing will but I'm hoping that something may be invented at some point so I'm keeping on trying.

I would think if there is any ranges which QVC sell which could help address any sun damage, it would be either Perricone, or Alpha-H. The only benefit of SPF products is surely to prevent further damage.

Personally, I've been surprised, pleasantly, by Alpha-H. I thought it was only for oilier skins, and was nervous about trying it. When I did, I've found they have products for a drier and sensitive skin which I have enjoyed using very much. And Liquid Gold is now an essential part of my week's night-time skincare, along with Micro Cleanse.

Sorry to sound like an ad for AH :mysmilie_465:

I've not tried it, but I don't have to. It's a load of bollocks. It's just an overpriced moisturiser. You're probably better off schlapping on the Liz Earle Skin Repair Light. (I don't mind admitting as a bloke that I use this, it's a good product). I like to look after my skin. I just don't want to line the pockets of that evil, red-lipsticked hag! I wonder how many dimwits will use it as an SPF only to find their skin frazzled like a bacon rasher?

Well I don't like Liz Earle, it does not suit me. I have used Ultra sun for over 5 years and it suits my skin and I have not burnt and i have used it even in Asia. i have fair easily burnt skin type. Each to his own.

Latest posts

Back